What are religious people doing during the COVID-19 lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo919

Executive Member
I tell you what. Kindly show me proof of what you have just said. Otherwise you just being a cowardly issuer of insults, as usual.
How about I don't play along with your childish games instead? You and your typical obnoxious trolling is exactly why people wish to not correspond with you, as I said in my initial post. I'm done humoring your pathetic need for validation.

You are incapable of respectful debate so it's pointless to respect you.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Not surprising. Imminent death often converts people to a some sort of god.
Actually the opposite. Most I saw dying was damn scared. To think that you were born for nothing and you die for nothing. It leaves people scared.

Splinter

Honorary Master
How about I don't play along with your childish games instead? You and your typical obnoxious trolling is exactly why people wish to not correspond with you, as I said in my initial post. I'm done humoring your pathetic need for validation.

You are incapable of respectful debate so it's pointless to respect you.
You obviously do not read what you post. Otherwise the hypocrisy would be drowning you. Put me on ignore; heal thy pain.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Was there a priest involved? Did he touch you?
hahahaha - I am literally laughing myself to bits here!

Do you folks not see that your need for me to have been abused or manipulated in some way, to have stance against region, is completely warped?

Techne

Honorary Master
You very clearly have mental issues. Call it an intervention and a public service.

Status
Not open for further replies.