What are religious people doing during the COVID-19 lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo919

Executive Member
hahahaha - I am literally laughing myself to bits here!

Do you folks not see that your need for me to have been abused or manipulated in some way, to have stance against region, is completely warped?
A stance against? no

An irrational stance against? yes

rambo919

Executive Member
So what is a rational stance against, then? Please, answer the question. I know you going to run away from it.
One not reliant on hatred or a need to demean those that believe in it? One where a logical argument can be constructed without irrational outbursts, attacks or irrelevant deviations? You REALLY love irrelevant deviations.

Splinter

Honorary Master
One not reliant on hatred or a need to demean those that believe in it? One where a logical argument can be constructed without irrational outbursts, attacks or irrelevant deviations? You REALLY love irrelevant deviations.
Again, I ask you to point out these things I have supposedly done.

rambo919

Executive Member
He knows who I am talking about. He doesn't suffer from an inability to recognize patterns and he does not lack self awareness.
Neither does @Splinter, he knows he's trolling. And frankly this meaningless thread where he begs for attention has taken up enough of my time, I said what I needed to say.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Oh well, this discourse must be fascinating for those who are not sure about religion. It's actually mind-blowing what these professed religious folk are doing and saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.