What are religious people doing during the COVID-19 lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techne

Honorary Master
Neither does @Splinter, he knows he's trolling. And frankly this meaningless thread where he begs for attention has taken up enough of my time, I said what I needed to say.
Some classic signs here by you know who:

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Splinter

Honorary Master
Stop trolling. Show me where I have lied.
Look, I can carry on with this escapism of yours for ever. My question was, are you running away from a lie?

Now, the fact that you feeI I called you a liar speaks volumes.

Or do you not understand the difference between a question and a statement?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Look, I can carry on with this escapism of yours for ever. My question was, are you running away from a lie?

Now, the fact that you feeI I called you a liar speaks volumes.

Or do you not understand the difference between a question and a statement?
You accuse me of running away from a lie. Which means you are making stuff up in your head. This also explains your obsession with the religious.

Splinter

Honorary Master
You accuse me of running away from a lie. Which means you are making stuff up in your head. This also explains your obsession with the religious.
An accusation would be a statement. You have yet to answer my question, quite frankly. As for my ostensible obsession, I'm more of the frame of mind to let people see how ridiculous religion is in this day and age.

This is the PD section, after all. Either you can disprove what I am saying, with logical and calm claims, or carry on spewing the normal hatred and insults.

RedViking

Nord of the South
An accusation would be a statement. You have yet to answer my question, quite frankly. As for my ostensible obsession, I'm more of the frame of mind to let people see how ridiculous religion is in this day and age.

This is the PD section, after all. Either you can disprove what I am saying, with logical and calm claims, or carry on spewing the normal hatred and insults.
I don't have to answer your question as it is none of your business.

You state I am running away from a lie? Now you need to show me the lie you accuse me off. Still waiting.

In order for someone to disprove your made up claim, you first need to prove you have a valid claim. So far you just manage to troll.

Show me where I have spewed hatred. Waiting.

Insulted. Maybe. I shouldn't have blamed it on daddy issues. I apologise. Not sure why you are obsessed with the religious and the god you don't believe in.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I don't have to answer your question as it is none of your business.

You state I am running away from a lie? Now you need to show me the lie you accuse me off. Still waiting.

In order for someone to disprove your made up claim, you first need to prove you have a valid claim. So far you just manage to troll.

Show me where I have spewed hatred. Waiting.

Insulted. Maybe. I shouldn't have blamed it on daddy issues. I apologise. Not sure why you are obsessed with the religious and the god you don't believe in.
You are embarrassing yourself. Again, please go look up the difference between a question and a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.