What Are We Doing As White English Speaking People in SA?

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Afrikaans speaking people have Afriforum and other organisations looking out for their rights, but I'm really tired of those people being the only people looking out for my rights as a White South African. I really do not want to be lumped in that barrel, for two reasons, the first being that they are primarily looking out for #1 i.e. Afrikaners and the second is that they are fundamentally racist. And I guess maybe three reasons, the last time the Afrikaners ran anything we had apartheid. So not only do I not (in the strongest possible terms) want to be associated with those groups, but I am convinced they do not have my best interests anywhere on their agenda.

So that begs the question - what are we (as White English Speaking South Africans) doing about standing up for our rights? Even if it is not aggressively litigious like Afriforum, but just countering the very negative hate speech that peppers everything that is said about Whites these days.

In the last 20 years we have sat and done nothing. All of us. For 20 years we have sat and allowed people in power to vilify us, to blame us, to accuse us, to label us, to use us as a scapegoat for their own failings and to create a toxic environment in which we do not feel safe to the point that many have emigrated or are in the process of doing so.

I don't know about you, but this is MY country as much as it is anyone else's. Isn't it time we did something?

newby_investor

Expert Member
First of all, it raises the question. Begging the question is something different.

Secondly, why do we need some specific organisation to protect interests of white, English-speakers specifically? What unique interests do we have? Groups such as Section 27, Right 2 Know, OUTA, Dear South Africa and others, all look after the interests of ALL South Africans, and white English-speakers are included in that.

Pragmatically, anyone who does try to create such an organisation will immediately be branded white supremacist (whether or not they actually are), and their effectiveness will be reduced and will struggle to draw members. Personally (as a white, mostly-English-speaking male), I fail to see the need. We're not some kind of endangered species, most of us are also doing our bit by working, contributing to the economy, paying taxes, employing people, and so on.

Techne

Honorary Master
Well, they can lift their one leg and soutpiel and go back home :p.

Techne

Honorary Master
First of all, it raises the question. Begging the question is something different.

Secondly, why do we need some specific organisation to protect interests of white, English-speakers specifically? What unique interests do we have? Groups such as Section 27, Right 2 Know, OUTA, Dear South Africa and others, all look after the interests of ALL South Africans, and white English-speakers are included in that.

Pragmatically, anyone who does try to create such an organisation will immediately be branded white supremacist (whether or not they actually are), and their effectiveness will be reduced and will struggle to draw members. Personally (as a white, mostly-English-speaking male), I fail to see the need. We're not some kind of endangered species, most of us are also doing our bit by working, contributing to the economy, paying taxes, employing people, and so on.
Every race is playing the identity game now. The time for shouting "white supremacist" as an effective slur is over. The pasty pinkies are going to find out the hard way that they are far far behind in this identity politics game. Besides, everybody sees through the fake virtue signalling now.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member

I wasn't specifically thinking of yet another organisation just perhaps doing something to put the message in your last sentence out there to counter the negative garbage that gets in the media all the time.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Wel f*k jou bra.... die United Kolonie is soontoe en daars n bootkaartjie met jou naam op dit.
Afriforum en Solidariteit is rasiesties organisasies. Hulle is daar vir die boer en niemand anders nie. Lees hulle webtuiste en sien vir jourself.

En baie Afrikaans sprekend mense is ook rasiesties. Kry hulle op hul eie en daar kom die woorde uit hulle monde uit. En ja julle haat die Engelsman nog steeds. Ek is heeltemal bewus daarvan.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Shame. People that need an organization to give them an identity. I feel sorry for you.....

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Shame. People that need an organization to give them an identity. I feel sorry for you.....
Was I specifically asking for an organisation? No. Was I asking what we are doing to counter the garbage we are subject to on a daily basis? Yes!

The only people doing anything at all are Afrikaans organisations who do not have any interest in providing any service of any kind to English speaking South Africans.

So the question is - how do we as English speakers make some kind of effort to counter the racist stuff that lets face it is primarily targeted at the former oppressors (Afrikaners) and we are just being lumped in with the lot as 'Whites' when we have no solidarity with Afrikaners who sure as god made little apples want even less to do with us than we do with them.

blah99

Was I specifically asking for an organisation? No. Was I asking what we are doing to counter the garbage we are subject to on a daily basis? Yes!

The only people doing anything at all are Afrikaans organisations who do not have any interest in providing any service of any kind to English speaking South Africans.

So the question is - how do we as English speakers make some kind of effort to counter the racist stuff that lets face it is primarily targeted at the former oppressors (Afrikaners) and we are just being lumped in with the lot as 'Whites' when we have no solidarity with Afrikaners who sure as god made little apples want even less to do with us than we do with them.
You are starting to look like a real twat now.

Drifter

Honorary Master

This post is a crock of shite, and you know it. There are lot's of members in Afriforum that are english btw.

RedViking

Nord of the South

You talk too much rubbish. Get on a plane or take your meds.

Techne

Honorary Master

Zoomzoom history says the racist Brits (soutpiele ifyou want) killed the Boers and hated the blacks then the Boers came up with Apartheid. Then the racist Boers screwed over the non-whites and tolerated the Brits. Now the the black racists screw over... everybody. Maybe we have come full circle and it is time for the racist Brits to fire up their colonialist heritage...
Or who is next in line? Coloureds? I.dians? Chinese?

cerebus

Honorary Master
What garbage are you subjected to on a daily basis? I've never experienced racism against me.

NiTeD

Expert Member
Why don't you start the South African chapter of the KKK, after all that's what you English speakers start in the US, with the help of racist Afrikaners!