What are you doing this weekend?

Craig

Honorary Master
None of you know how to behave...... So...... No
You will also dry out down there, it's time for that lawn to get watered. And these guys are decent (except @The_Mowgs , he is fck up). If you don't listen to the filth coming out of their mouths you'd think they are decent.

FFS, I almost called @WAslayer mister, that how decent he looks. Meantime he is all kinds of ****ed up.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
You will also dry out down there, it's time for that lawn to get watered. And these guys are decent (except @The_Mowgs , he is fck up). If you don't listen to the filth coming out of their mouths you'd think they are decent.

FFS, I almost called @WAslayer mister, that how decent he looks. Meantime he is all kinds of ****ed up.
@WAslayer does have a kiff fluffy beard :thumbsup:

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
None of you know how to behave...... So...... No
Then why even mentioned the stupid house with jetski's and boat and 50-million in cash lying around teh house?

What, you wanted us all to know you have a holiday house? Would you like us to praise you and worship you?

People don't mention crap like this and then deny access to it if they weren't looking for attention.

Dammit you're so transparent.

Craig

Honorary Master
Then why even mentioned the stupid house with jetski's and boat and 50-million in cash lying around teh house?

What, you wanted us all to know you have a holiday house? Would you like us to praise you and worship you?

People don't mention crap like this and then deny access to it if they weren't looking for attention.

Dammit you're so transparent.
I think she wants you....