What are you doing this weekend?

SmuGS

At work now, off tomorrow with some motorcycle action, beer and a braai. Monday is day shift...

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Park Run this time in Paarl, then breakfast with my grandparents in Willowbridge, watching rugby, family friends coming over to dinner on Saturday as well. Saturday also last day I will see my brother for a while as he is immigrating to the USA. Chicago, specifically.

GoB

Expert Member
I just want to say that I know a Chris who is a Brit with whom I had breakfast with at Willowbridge.

And I still don't have my weekends, which is why I'm checking in here for ideas when do get my life back.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Working tomorrow.

Sunday we will have to start getting our luggage and things together without the kids seeing.
Flying down to Durban for 5 days next week and it is a total surprise for the kids. First time to the ocean for both of them.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Working tomorrow.

Sunday we will have to start getting our luggage and things together without the kids seeing.
Flying down to Durban for 5 days next week and it is a total surprise for the kids. First time to the ocean for both of them.
Magical :thumbsup: Safe travels bru

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Working tomorrow.

That's awesome, travel safely :)