What are you doing this weekend?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Just finished the Witcher expansions.
Watch a movie tonight.
Mplain tomorrow until Sunday.
Then make some tough decisions on Sunday maybe...

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Just finished the Witcher expansions.
Watch a movie tonight.
Mplain tomorrow until Sunday.
Then make some tough decisions on Sunday maybe...
As in what to play now that you're done with Witcher?

I kid, good luck with that on Sunday.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Fetching my daughter from a friend
Pppsssst I don't think anything ever happens in Potch.

Just kidding - I saw the Star Wars movies there as a kid. We didn't have a cinema in C'ville
I once went to a music fest there, was quite fun. The drive home, not so much.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Long, boring road. When we used to visit my unle in Byranston - oh boy was it a huge trip. Folks would make us get all dressed up. I had to let her curl my hair. And then we had to go to the loo. Only Uncle Charlies garage had a restroom lol. And we loved the airplane - so we always needed the loo at that point.

I remember that we used to buy a hindquarter in Krudgersdorp - but they would continue to Forida so we could ice skate and they could go shopping.

Good memories

APoc184

Honorary Master
Anybody have tips for seat choices on plane with a 6yo and a very busy 3yo?

Our weekend starts tomorrow at 17h00.

Hitting voting station before they open on Wednesday morning. Then rushing back home to pack and catch a lift from my parents to Lanseria.
By this time the kids would have figured out we are not just going to visit Ouma & Oupa for a few days and probably excited about the noise and size of the planes. Still won't know where we are heading though.
If all goes as planned we will land in Durban just after 12h00, pick up the rental car and head to our first AirBnb in Salt Rock where we will be spending 3 nights.
Fun fun fun in the sun and sand... Hopefully plenty of long walks on the beach in the evenings.
Saturday we check out and into a new AirBnb spot right across Thompson's Beach in Ballito.
More fun fun fun...
Monday morning we will have to break the news to the little ones that our short break at the big salty pool is over and take them to wave goodbye.
Flying back to Lanseria on Monday afternoon and back to reality for us all on Tuesday morning.

KT-B

Honorary Master

Our weekend starts tomorrow at 17h00.

Hitting voting station before they open on Wednesday morning. Then rushing back home to pack and catch a lift from my parents to Lanseria.
By this time the kids would have figured out we are not just going to visit Ouma & Oupa for a few days and probably excited about the noise and size of the planes. Still won't know where we are heading though.
If all goes as planned we will land in Durban just after 12h00, pick up the rental car and head to our first AirBnb in Salt Rock where we will be spending 3 nights.
Fun fun fun in the sun and sand... Hopefully plenty of long walks on the beach in the evenings.
Saturday we check out and into a new AirBnb spot right across Thompson's Beach in Ballito.
More fun fun fun...
Monday morning we will have to break the news to the little ones that our short break at the big salty pool is over and take them to wave goodbye.
Flying back to Lanseria on Monday afternoon and back to reality for us all on Tuesday morning.
They are going to have the best holiday ever !!! Just be careful with walking on the beach. Many people have been attacked. Just make sure you are safe.

KT-B

Honorary Master
How do you do that ? I will be in CT. If it is withing my abilities to slum - perhaps I will too
Then I shall slum it. And there is a Burger King within walking distance from my room - so it will be easy.

Sepeng

Expert Member
They flown before? No real advice on seats, if it's 4 of you guys you'll be split up 3 and 1; maybe towards the front if you can I guess, just shorter for them to walk down those aisles. Personally we also split the kids up, so one parent between them - less fighting. Also the longer they can go before knowing they can drop down those tray tables the better, else it becomes a fun game that I'm sure thrills the guy in front of you.
It's a short flight so shouldn't be too bad, maybe have something for them to suck/ chew on when taking off to help with their ears popping but even then it's not too bad on that route.