What are you doing this weekend?

APoc184

Honorary Master
They flown before? No real advice on seats, if it's 4 of you guys you'll be split up 3 and 1; maybe towards the front if you can I guess, just shorter for them to walk down those aisles. Personally we also split the kids up, so one parent between them - less fighting. Also the longer they can go before knowing they can drop down those tray tables the better, else it becomes a fun game that I'm sure thrills the guy in front of you.
It's a short flight so shouldn't be too bad, maybe have something for them to suck/ chew on when taking off to help with their ears popping but even then it's not too bad on that route.
Their first time. For flying, for being at an airport, for the ocean and many more I suspect on this trip.

Thanks for the tips. I was so busy at work this morning when online check-in opened on the app that I only managed to do it much later and by then could only get seats next to each other towards the back of the plane. Got mom and the kids 3 seats on the one side. So kids can sit towards the window and make turns having a peek. I will be sitting across the aisle. Still think it'll be okay and it is slightly closer to the loo for the 3yo who always waits until he can't hold it anymore to let you know he must go.

Thanks for the lollipop tip. Will certainly have on hand for them.

SmuGS

My 5 days off starts tomorrow, no idea what I'm going to do but I imagine same old boring stuff, ride bike, make fire, drink a beer etc.....

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
My 5 days off starts tomorrow, no idea what I'm going to do but I imagine same old boring stuff, ride bike, make fire, drink a beer etc.....
howdafuq is riding bike, make fire, drink a beer boring?
oh wait
u said drink a beer
in 5 days
dude, get with the program, minimum 6 beers a day over 5 days, man up damnit !!!!

or is this how PE folk roll?

SmuGS

Maybe I should drink several beers then make a fire and then ride the bike thru the fire all at once tomorrow and spend the next 4 days recovering...

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Came down with flu this morning .

Now usually, I would be happy about this because it means that I get sick leave and I can lam in bed and finally catch up on some sleep... And I was hoping that I get it on a Monday and return back to work on a Thursday or so.... But I got flu on a damn Thursday.... Sigh...

And I have visitors coming this weekend, so lots of whiskey that I now can't drink anymore.

Screw you universe.

KT-B

Honorary Master

Now usually, I would be happy about this because it means that I get sick leave and I can lam in bed and finally catch up on some sleep... And I was hoping that I get it on a Monday and return back to work on a Thursday or so.... But I got flu on a damn Thursday.... Sigh...

And I have visitors coming this weekend, so lots of whiskey that I now can't drink anymore.

Screw you universe.
Ouch. Get well soon. Make a hot toddy

poffle

Executive Member
that is completely untrue. DRINK IT ALL! KILL IT WITH BOOZE! always works some of the time.

Easy one for pleasing today: FRIDAY

gamer16

Honorary Master
Maybe I should drink several beers then make a fire and then ride the bike thru the fire all at once tomorrow and spend the next 4 days recovering...
Yeah don't do that, we were stupid enough to ride our bikes through a fire once, little coals go everywhere and they burn like a MF when they go into your shoes and up your pants.

gamer16

Honorary Master

Screw you universe.
But Whiskey is medicine? Just drink it, after a couple you'll be tip top I promise.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Oooh I have to attend a train the trainer session tomorrow. Going to be interesting. Haven't used CRM for at least a year - interested to see how it has changed.

Cius

Executive Member
Trying to catch up some sleep, so tired. Also finishing up my Shengen visa application, mothers day spoiling of the wife, visiting some family, and hopefully plenty of rest.

namzsteve

Expert Member
Just wanted to sleep this weekend, been really tired until my car started showing the overheat light.
Will be installing a new thermostat soon, just need to catch-up on sleep yoh!

SmuGS

Running around town getting proof of bank account, certified copy of ID, doing washing, cleaning house, maybe braai and a few beers later. Sleep tomorrow as night shift starts.