What are you doing this weekend?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Meeting my parents halfway for the weekend in Sedgefield.

It's odd - I'm not very social, but good lord, living in a place like this would kill me; it's so boring!

APoc184

Honorary Master
I am not planning anything. Will take it hour by hour.

This week kicked me so hard in the balls. I'd say 9/10 things didn't go as planned or as hoped because of unforeseen circumstances and small emergencies.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master

This week kicked me so hard in the balls. I'd say 9/10 things didn't go as planned or as hoped because of unforeseen circumstances and small emergencies.
aaah that sux, hey how did the plane trip go other day? kids enjoy it?

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Tomorrow morning 30 of us hiking out into the mountains and overnighting in a hut
big indoor fire, lots of red wine, good company
Hike back Sunday and then chillax on the couch with Netflix and beer :thumbsup:
Be sure to post lots of pics, sounds excellent :)

APoc184

Honorary Master
aaah that sux, hey how did the plane trip go other day? kids enjoy it?
It was such an experience! They loved each and every minute of it. Which in turned made me and the wife so happy.
And kudos to the staff at especially Lanseria Airport who played along, involved them in most things and made it extra fun for them.

Of course they only started enjoying the ocean and crashing waves on the very last day and last visit to the beach. Before that very cautious and ankle deep was the deepest they ventured.

Have so many special photos and videos of the endless walks on the beaches and fishing with nets in the rock pools.

/memories

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member

Hopefully your weekend is more relaxing and holds fewer surprises.