What are you doing this weekend?

gamer16

Honorary Master
For the weekend, I want to go with my friends for a night hunt, for a boar. I think we will have a great time :) I prepared for this very seriously. I purchased a night vision riflescope, of excellent quality with a very durable battery. So, I think I won’t be back without a trophy :)
Why not go bareback with no weapon or sights and make it a even fight between you and the boar?

WorldWarII

gonna go home now now and collect my two year old. Then I play with him a bit or go for a walk or get ice cream or something. then I come home with said 2 year old and feed him, then bettle for half an hour to get him in the bath right. Then battle for a further 15 minutes to get him to put pants on after tha bath. Then he sits on my lap and falls asleep listening to the country music videos on the tv. THen I bust my ass and back trying to get him into his bed without waking him. then I clean the house. make my supper, eat it. Clean those dishes and get kiddos clothes ready for tommoro and goto bed. And basically just do that all weekend with minor changes.

KT-B

Honorary Master
No idea. All tickets to Geekfest for tomorrow are sold. So no Rush either

HunterNW

Executive Member
For the weekend, I want to go with my friends for a night hunt, for a boar. I think we will have a great time :) I prepared for this very seriously. I purchased a night vision riflescope, of excellent quality with a very durable battery. So, I think I won’t be back without a trophy :)
Enjoy. I did a night hunt for wild boar years ago.....That's another story to be told.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Park Run tomorrow. Trail Run Sunday.

An Aloe Festival somewhere in between.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
No hunt is ever fair. If you think even in nature it's fair that a pride of lions tackle the weakest animal in the bunch, or it's fair that a pack of wild dogs start eating an animal while it's still trying to run away, or it's fair that a crocodile waits for it's prey in the water where it has no other choice but to go, or it's fair that a cat preys on a tiny bird - ok. Humans are no different.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Tonight - nothing (which means I'll be getting drunk)
Tomorrow - might go to the meet, but chances are slim as I have family over. So braai tomorrow afternoon then I'm going to a friend's house for a potjiekos after which I'm going to another friend's house for a braai (I think) which means I'll be getting back home at around 6
Sunday - sleep until 11, get up and work on my pet project.

GoB

Expert Member
My weekends sound like I'm 60...

I have a day to resort all my tools / hardware. That's the last step before a big sale / donation of all our crap.

I got Vodka for cannabis infusion... will report back in a week or two.

And I'm still looking for the elusive pork bones again to try and make ramen.