What are you doing this weekend?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Your family Mongol or something? Or ironborn perhaps?
So a fight broke out between my cousin and our aunt and there was a whole lot of arguing going on. I just noped out of that whole mess. Walked back home and went past one house were there was another fight at a "coming out of the bush party." There were loads of kids coming out this weekend and celebrating.

Next day at my friend's place, lots of rum and 4th Street involved. Light playfighting turns into an argument and then shoving commences. Birthday boy goes into the house to fetch the axe and we had to stop him. Goes back into the house and then he starts hitting the walls.

The worst part is I didn't even get proper drunk at both of these.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
So a fight broke out between my cousin and our aunt and there was a whole lot of arguing going on. I just noped out of that whole mess. Walked back home and went past one house were there was another fight at a "coming out of the bush party." There were loads of kids coming out this weekend and celebrating.

Next day at my friend's place, lots of rum and 4th Street involved. Light playfighting turns into an argument and then shoving commences. Birthday boy goes into the house to fetch the axe and we had to stop him. Goes back into the house and then he starts hitting the walls.

The worst part is I didn't even get proper drunk at both of these.
You need white friends, phuck the camisas!

Sepeng

Expert Member
Yeah I have to ask - coming out of the bush party?
Coming out of the closet party, sure, coming out of a coma party, of course, even a coming round the mountain party I'd understand. But coming out the bush?

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Coming out of the closet party, sure, coming out of a coma party, of course, even a coming round the mountain party I'd understand. But coming out the bush?
It's showing off your shaved privates for the first time.

cyberghost47

"coming round the mountain party" :laugh::ROFL:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Xhosa initiation thing

Segg

Expert Member
Flew to the bush with some mates this past weekend, it's a private reserve with dropped fences right next to the Kruger Park

Took off at sunset, picture taken by a family member with his S8, flight back to Joburg took 02:15 with a 20kt headwind

IMG-20190707-WA0011.jpg

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Could have been worse, Post Malone :sick:
Bwahahahahah then I am a typical whitie. I listened to both. But MGK and Yungblud have taken over now. Along with Youngboy NBA, Lil Peep, NF etc.

No real plans this weekend. Having a bit of gaming fun before next week hits.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Lunch with the missus then lazing around the house while waiting for the phone to ring...or not.