What are you doing this weekend?

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
I'd love a caravan, which one do you have? Know of any bargains?
mine is a 1982 Caravette 5 that i bought there at the dam, i would never trust towing it anywhere as it would fall apart :ROFL: i paid R5k cash and gave the guy 4 used solar panels.
Now is the best time to check on gumtree for caravans as it is still Winter and wives are miserable through winter and are nagging at new kitchens and bathroom makeovers etc so poor hubby is forced to sell stuff he hasnt used for a while like motorbikes, Landys, caravans etc :laugh:
Kak thing about mine is the entire roof pops up which i never do so just walk with head bowed down inside, look for one that you can stand up inside without hitting your head :thumbsup:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
That wind was chilly AF. It also did not help the fire fighters with the koppie at Nuwebergdam that caught fire, you probably saw the smoke as you came past? Hope the back markers on the long route did not keep you up where we cross the R321.

At 9am I started to climb Groenlandberg and reached the top at 10am - it was flippen cold up there in that wind. At least we had it from behind.

At the top at the mast :
IMG_20190825_101145.jpg

BBC

so then at least someone was involved in some sort of 3 way due to the odd numbers, how many dudes and how many girls?
Yeah, it's always the case with these things. More guys turn up as usual but not too drastic difference
8 guys & 7 women

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Excuse the bluntness or ignorance or whatever, but how does that work, exactly? Everyone just pitch up and drink tea and one guy goes "ok, stickytime!" and everyone gets naked and puts their clothes away (or it'll get mixed up and it's a mess to find it later on) and you start sticking dicks in open holes?

BBC

Excuse the bluntness or ignorance or whatever, but how does that work, exactly? Everyone just pitch up and drink tea and one guy goes "ok, stickytime!" and everyone gets naked and puts their clothes away (or it'll get mixed up and it's a mess to find it later on) and you start sticking dicks in open holes?
Well, initially it's a random draw of who gets who. From there on out everyone finds their own way.
Clothes are just thrown about to be honest - where you are is where it's left
It's normally about 2 hours so there's no time to waste