What are you doing this weekend?

McT

The Humble Scot!
Debs & Squires ball tomorrow evening. My wife made the dress. It looks awesome. Will be in my kilt for the evening. Will be a special night for father and daughter.

Sorting out my own Lego. Lego orders. Make space for new storage to increase my storage space for my Lego shop's parts and pieces. Build my Death Star. Try to get to sleep earlier tonight and tomorrow. There's no joy in dragging my tail feeling fatigued.

GlassMirror

Expert Member
Absolutely nothing tonight, tomorrow I'll be lazing around the entire day then a braai with ample beer to celebrate the passing of Mugabe. Sunday will be a run around the estate and then F1 on the couch

evilstebunny

Honorary Master
Not sure if I'm required to work again this weekend (I did the previous 2) but either way there'll be time for a song & dance (a little private celebration if you may) over the death of the dictator Mugabe.

PoppieChoffel

Executive Member
Airshow at Waterkloof tomorrow, followed by braai and catch up with a buddy. Sunday (hungover) hike at Wolwe Spruit, followed by F1.

JC Heat

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend? I will just be catching up on much needed sleep and watch some English Premier League. Will also be watching some movies with a friend.
hmm that sounds like an amazing weekend

From the look of the weather report I'll be bbq'ing a turkey in the rain :eek: :D
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: hahaha

..I go where the beer takes me
hahahaha i dont really like the taste of beer but i guess everyone has a different taste for alcohol

Nothing like holding a powerful handgun and shooting the crap out of something to destress.
people do different things to get some stress off their chest
Guitar practice and braai.
sounds great what a nice way to spend the weekend

working on weekends = wrong
that sucks

JC Heat

im planing on just chilling with my baby girl nd hanging out with the amazingly fun neighbours

Segg

Expert Member
Airshow at Waterkloof tomorrow, followed by braai and catch up with a buddy. Sunday (hungover) hike at Wolwe Spruit, followed by F1.
Make sure you wait until the 17:24 Gripen performance right at the end :cool:

And rock up to the right air-force base :D (Swartkops)

KT-B

Honorary Master
We had our Ingress FS at Rosebank. Was fun and enjoyed seeing everyone again. But it was cold. We sat outside (yes we have smokers) but they eventually gave us some heaters at Piza E Vino.
Today Mom in law is going home - so will pop out to the airport later

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
According to yr.no we're going to have pretty good weather this weekend. :thumbsup:

After spending 6 hours riding tarmac last Sunday my ass have just recovered. Going offroad this weekend.

...and then getting my buzz on with some Windhoek Premium Draught.