What are you doing this weekend?

Ryansr

Expert Member
Will be playing a lot of AC Brotherhood and resting to be ready to fight my work battles next week.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Halfway through December now
In holiday mode
Looking forward to the long weekend away at Theewaterskloof Dam chillaxing with good friends around a campfire

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Mmm we have done Pure Venom, the malls, Mac Banana, The Cow Shed, Captain's Anchor, Milky Lane, Wimpy..... the rain needs to stop. I am putting on weight.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Went here. Pretty cool.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Went here. Pretty cool.
Pity about the recent murder/suicide there... But I want to go too. What are the prices like?

Xianders

I'll relax and play video games. I will play Call of Duty Modern Warfare. I will train very hard because I am playing very poorly. To understand what I'm doing wrong, I analyze my statistics https://dreamteam.gg/cod.

Last edited:

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Wasn't going to host an FS for Ingress - but the players asked to do one - then asked for our help. So now we have a January FS. At least it is at Capital Craft - so I will enjoy the beer.

akescpt

Honorary Master
Wasn't going to host an FS for Ingress - but the players asked to do one - then asked for our help. So now we have a January FS. At least it is at Capital Craft - so I will enjoy the beer.
‘FS’?

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
‘FS’?
First Saturday. It is a battle we have, monthly on the first Saturday (virtual but on location) between the two teams in Ingress. Cell based Geo-positional game. We all meet at a location (Greenlyn Capital Craft is this one). They register and then battle to earn the most AP (XP in other games). We have a passcode which we try and get them to decode - this gives them a little more stock. There are prizes for the most AP gained, distance walked, most glyph hacks (a mini memory game embedded in Ingress which gives you extra stock depending on how successful you are). We even have most annoying smurf and frog - and both teams get to vote. But mostly we drink beer and have a good time. And all the prizes are donated by the players. In December we collect toiletries and deliver to a charity

Peder

Hobbit
Sounds Cool KT-B. I'm playing Pokemon Go and quite enjoying it. I hear you are the people who add stops for us :p

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Sounds Cool KT-B. I'm playing Pokemon Go and quite enjoying it. I hear you are the people who add stops for us :p
Yes we do :D I play Pokemon Go but not as much as I used to. And the Wizards United I hardly even open any more. But Ingress I will probably play forever.
Level 40s in PGO can now submit too