What are you doing this weekend?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
WrestleKingdom and season 3 of Avatar. The constant rain today means tomorrow's parkrun is probably shot.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
WrestleKingdom and season 3 of Avatar. The constant rain today means tomorrow's parkrun is probably shot.
You do park run? o_O

Park run tomorrow. 10k trail run Sunday. First run in weeks so December weight gain is going to take its toll :oops:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Nice! It's pretty addictive :cool:
Last time I did it where there was rain the previous night I night I nearly fell on my ass going through a mud patch and the other the rain hit in the middle of the run. F**king soaked so that's why I always check the weather now.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Last time I did it where there was rain the previous night I night I nearly fell on my ass going through a mud patch and the other the rain hit in the middle of the run. F**king soaked so that's why I always check the weather now.
We skip the wet runs. Too much mud and it's no fun running when you're wet

The Voice

Executive Member
Have gastro or something. So in bed when it's not coming out of both ends. :/

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Moving between doing nothing much and housework. Looking forward to the housework part being finished.

maumau

Honorary Master
@KT-B :)

Housework is never finished. I learnt that some years ago when our then live-in domestic went on leave. I wanted the house as clean as if she was there and one day finished cleaning at 3:30, just in time for a quick break before preparing dinner.

Since then I'm very fussy but only when somebody else does the work :)

Happy to be untidy if I'm the only one putting in the effort and these days I just live with it.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
@KT-B :)

Housework is never finished. I learnt that some years ago when our then live-in domestic went on leave. I wanted the house as clean as if she was there and one day finished cleaning at 3:30, just in time for a quick break before preparing dinner.

Since then I'm very fussy but only when somebody else does the work :)

Happy to be untidy if I'm the only one putting in the effort and these days I just live with it.
lol well I am cleaning it because my housekeeper comes back tomorrow (or this afternoon) and I don't want the place a mess lol

akescpt

Honorary Master
lol well I am cleaning it because my housekeeper comes back tomorrow (or this afternoon) and I don't want the place a mess lol
But what will need to be done when she returns? Day off?