What are you doing this weekend?

akescpt

Honorary Master
Dunno how families with kids keep their house clean. I'm one person and I sometimes wake up thinking 'wtf did this mess come from?'.

(But new podcast episodes + cleaning = win.)
You clean. Make peace with the fact that it won’t last. Clean when there’s lis again.

Peder

Hobbit
Yes we do :D I play Pokemon Go but not as much as I used to. And the Wizards United I hardly even open any more. But Ingress I will probably play forever.
Level 40s in PGO can now submit too
Yeah. Though apparently can't move stops.

I am still at level 29, almost 30 yay, should be there this afternoon after catching a few pokemon, hopefully.

Peder

Hobbit
Dunno how families with kids keep their house clean. I'm one person and I sometimes wake up thinking 'wtf did this mess come from?'.

(But new podcast episodes + cleaning = win.)
Yup feel the same. I try and always clean up after myself, but still I manage to find that the place is in a mess. I dunno anymore. I think there are little fairies that appear during the evening and try to make a mess.

CT_Biker

Expert Member
it was last day for crayfish until april

did you get any
Yes indeed. Rather nice ones as well. The locals were shocked that a few Kaapies knew where to look.

There looked to be quite a number of females part of that spawn, but we dived about a click off the coast. The locals actually cannot get to the spot we dived.

Considering how much my permit cost, it was well worth it.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Yes indeed. Rather nice ones as well. The locals were shocked that a few Kaapies knew where to look.

There looked to be quite a number of females part of that spawn, but we dived about a click off the coast. The locals actually cannot get to the spot we dived.

Considering how much my permit cost, it was well worth it.
whats the price of the permit like R95 or something

yeah and if you catch your 4 bag limit (i think) its well worth it

you and few buddies go and you sorted

CT_Biker

Expert Member
whats the price of the permit like R95 or something

yeah and if you catch your 4 bag limit (i think) its well worth it

you and few buddies go and you sorted
Yeah R95 and knowing the area = a good catch.

The locals who sell the stuff were yanking everything they could get from the well known spots that you do not need a boat to get to.

4 per person bag limit per day. We were 7 guys in total.

I also got some black muscles in the morning as well.