What are you doing this weekend?

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Just finished a zip lining thing in Stellenbosch Acrobranch - Joostenburg Farm.

Definitely going back again.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Beach, painting, beach, work, beach eat, sleep, beach, eat, craving, work etc.... Not in any particular order...

airborne

Honorary Master
Did my first ever hike up Table Mountain, India Venster in the rain and mist. Some pretty sketchy climbs in parts made worse with the wet. Then took the cable car back down. Feeling a little worse for wear but otherwise a cool experience.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Did my first ever hike up Table Mountain, India Venster in the rain and mist. Some pretty sketchy climbs in parts made worse with the wet. Then took the cable car back down. Feeling a little worse for wear but otherwise a cool experience.
Awesome!

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Walking down is.... Daaamn

airborne

Honorary Master
Walking down is.... Daaamn
No ways!

Even if I hadn't already walked up walking down would be insane, your knees would get hammered, especially dodgy going down the areas with chains and grip rings. Apparently Platteklip gorge is a better route down.

The guy I went up with said in the past there were no chains or rings on the sketchy parts, you just had to make it happen.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
No ways!

Even if I hadn't already walked up walking down would be insane, your knees would get hammered, especially dodgy going down the areas with chains and grip rings. Apparently Platteklip gorge is a better route down.

The guy I went up with said in the past there were no chains or rings on the sketchy parts, you just had to make it happen.
I walked down once and it was a lot worse than walking up.