What are you doing this weekend?

akescpt

Honorary Master
Organized something for the laitie tomorrow morning but with this corona kak who knows

Craig

Honorary Master
Hiking Table Mountain tomorrow morning and then sleeping in the huts on top before hiking down on Sunday
Nice, you love table mountain. Wife and I are going to Spier for a picnic on the dam around lunch time tomorrow and then booking into the hotel for the night. Small break away but still, can't wait.

Matt91

How are you doing this? Been planning to do it myself but all guides I’ve seen are US based
Kinda just gonna wing it tbh, got this stuff from builders and it was R700 so I'm really hoping I dont cock it up majestically.

Whiskers81

Expert Member
LOL, not quite, helping a farmer with damage control. The warthogs are destroying his maize crop

Hamster

Resident Rodent
No football
No F1
No power

...might drink some water and take a shower if the universe allows it

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Nice, you love table mountain. Wife and I are going to Spier for a picnic on the dam around lunch time tomorrow and then booking into the hotel for the night. Small break away but still, can't wait.
I read somewhere in Landbou Weekblad that if one wants a boy the man must wear one black sock on his right foot and keep one eye open while getting jiggy with her.

I can't wait to meet little Tyron