What are you doing this weekend?

The Voice

Executive Member
The wife and I have to navigate the COVID-19 minefield here in London, so we can get to the testing centre to prove to the UK government that we know how to speak English, so that we can apply for ILR.

millennia

The wife and I have to navigate the COVID-19 minefield here in London, so we can get to the testing centre to prove to the UK government that we know how to speak English, so that we can apply for ILR.
Ugh, 5 months until we apply for my wifes FLR... Have to do the B2 before then, not looking forward to that

akescpt

Honorary Master
It doesn't seem to affect the youngsters so much, you'll be fine.
It’s apparently this thing that’s making them the perfect carriers apparently. If I read the article correctly. The link between different generations.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Last born goes to Young Engineers while I'll try to get some office work done. Maybe some Lego in the afternoon tomorrow. Need to braai something tomorrow evening. Sunday is still unknown.

Thor

Honorary Master
Busy doing dev this weekend figured I'll sacrifice this one to add some much needed features and updates to some of my projects.

Right now I just finished adding the ability to do pinless airtime recharges via CSV import on https://simcloud.co.za

Going to get some sleep now and then tomorrow add some additional reports for users.

Craig

Honorary Master
I read somewhere in Landbou Weekblad that if one wants a boy the man must wear one black sock on his right foot and keep one eye open while getting jiggy with her.

I can't wait to meet little Tyron
Dude, why would you wish such an horrific thing on me??