What are you playing at the moment? (any platform)

DarKWateR

Expert Member
What game are you currently playing?

I think it will be nice to list the game(s) we are currently playing and posting it now and then (maybe even state the price paid and where for current shoppers if the title is new).

Just some basic info like the how you're finding it, what you're doing and some comments or so about the title. I also think by doing this we might find members with similar gaming interests and maybe even share gamer ID's etc. :)

Note: Let's try and keep this thread clean from trolling/spam/flaming/arguments/extreme derailing.

Well currently I'm playing GTAIV (360) bought a few months back and I'm busy with the final mission. After two tries today I kinda gave up but I'll be back at it tomorrow to hopefully finish it.

boramk

Bammed
I'm over games at the moment. Used to be such an avid gamer..
Waiting for Mass Effect 2 or Alpha Protocol I guess

I am Penguin

Executive Member
Infamous demo. Best demo yet IMHO. Not to short, Lots to do ... lots of fun. A must for anyone owning a PS3. A must get game, when the price comes down a bit of course.

Syphonx

Expert Member
I'm over games at the moment. Used to be such an avid gamer..
Waiting for Mass Effect 2 or Alpha Protocol I guess
+1
waiting for the end of the year, nothing much has really me this year.

boramk

Bammed
Last game that got me properly was Fallout 3, before that GTA4, this was all 2008 lol

assagai

Expert Member
just got around to playing orange box, old but great stuff! (ps3)
eagerly awaiting fallout 3 dlc for the ps3 though

Syphonx

Expert Member
Last game that got me properly was Fallout 3, before that GTA4, this was all 2008 lol
I am just waiting for DIRT 2, need me some rally racing :), and there seem to be some good games coming out end of the year

Tegnik

You guys are going to laugh.

I made a new gamer tag which will never go online. I am playing all my games I have ever had from the start again (I only have about 25 games or so). The goal is to get all the gamerpoints possible in all games (excluding those that are awarded for online play).

I am doing this so that when Xbox LIVE comes to South Africa, I am going to register that account online then I will start anew with about 15k gamerpoints... lol.

Currently busy with the first game of the project... Oblivion (Level 14 mage so far)

Edit:

Oh I should probably explain... no there are no rumors of XBL in SA I am just planning ahead... could take a long time but I dont care. I use my online account just for online gaaming now... I will play the campaigns on the offline account, and play the Xbox LIVE mode on my online account.

Last edited:

Schwartz

Expert Member
Xbox 360:
COD 4&5
Tony Hawk: American Wasteland
Fallout 3
Halo 3

PS3:
Little Big Planet

PC:
Protoype

BinaryJack

Spam
ugh...almost nothing...
360:
Force Unleashed
Gaiden 2
PC:
Starcraft
(I suck at RTS so I decided to practice! :p)

RPG_Fan

Sacred 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Oblivion & GTA4.
Just finished MGS4 on Naked Normal. Going to do another run through.
This will keep me busy until FF13 comes out. :D

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Sacred 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Oblivion & GTA4.
Just finished MGS4 on Naked Normal. Going to do another run through.
This will keep me busy until FF13 comes out. :D

Oblivion took over my life at one stage. I'm currently deciding between Star Ocean vs Tales of Vesperia vs Lost Odyssey.

RPG_Fan

Oblivion took over my life at one stage. I'm currently deciding between Star Ocean vs Tales of Vesperia vs Lost Odyssey.

I got the game of the year edition which includes the 2 expansions. ATM my fiance is enjoying co-op Sacred 2. I try to sneak in the extra play time on others when she doesnt feel like playing which is hardly.
Current regime: Work => PS3 => Consider sleeping or more PS3 => Repeat

@udiS3

Single player/Story/campaign:
Prototype
Fable2
inFamous (queued until im done with prototype)

Multiplayer:
Fri/Sun RB6/COD4/Metal Gear Online/KillZone2
Sat Gears 1 & 2