What are your biggest concerns regarding the 21-day lockdown?

Drifter

Honorary Master
When cabin fever sets in and people start partying right through the night with loud music blaring, resulting in no sleep. I work from the same as if I was in the office. I just start earlier.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
What are your biggest concerns regarding the 21-day lockdown in South Africa?
That it is indeed straight out of the Phoenix Programme - very indicative of planned control and subversion.
The Phoenix Program exposed the new method that the US would use to take over governments and the collusion between the military and political (intelligence) units of government. Think tank intellectuals are the mouthpieces for the financial oligarchs: this is the vaunted public-private partnership. It’s being extended into private mercenary armies and intelligence gathering corporations, mostly in the form of cyber-security groups. All of these are branches of the CIA in spirit and often in fact. They create the complexity and confusion that provides cover; this system of multiple companies and organizations is also used by big financial institutions. It becomes so extensive and diffused that people say it can’t all be CIA; but it is; at least anything the CIA thinks matters.

Beliza

I am a sole proprietor that supplies and delivers meat. Mostly to restuarants and vendors but I veered off and created a Momsclub delivery service that delivers to people's homes. For the life of me I cannot figure out if I qualify as essential, what my enterprise number is (because cipc is closed) this is my income. How the freaken heck do I know what and where and who to do... for a clearly explained answer!!!!

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
1. Continued panic buying by people forcing unnecessary shortages of crucial items.
2. Police and SANDF overreaction to events and the mess that will create.
3. More regulatory stupidity by the various Ministers hell-bent on exploiting the opportunity to throw their considerable weight around.

Snugglebug

My biggest fear is that this thing gets extended. My alcohol supply is barely enough for 21 days. Another week will mean insanity.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
My biggest fear is that this thing gets extended. My alcohol supply is barely enough for 21 days. Another week will mean insanity.

It won't be one extra week - it will be an additional 3 weeks.

now05ster

Expert Member
Biggest concern is that people won't adhere to the lockdown and the police won't do a thing.

Or do very little.

flarkit

Executive Member
People ignoring the severity of the pandemic, rendering the lockdown ineffective and causing further damage to the country perilous condition.

nivek

Honorary Master
That this goes on longer than 21 days and my wifes company decides to take on this WFH stuff permanently

Temujin

Honorary Master
1. Continued panic buying by people forcing unnecessary shortages of crucial items.
2. Police and SANDF overreaction to events and the mess that will create.
3. More regulatory stupidity by the various Ministers hell-bent on exploiting the opportunity to throw their considerable weight around.
^^So much this, 2 and 3 especially