What book are you reading at the moment ?

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
I just finished Second Foundation, was amazing! What would you recommend reading next? I'm thinking maybe his Robot series, but I know there's a lot of debate about the correct reading order for all of his books.
I loved The Caves of Steel and The Naked Sun when I was a laaitjie. They kind of precede the Robot books.

LlamaParty

I decided to try and read them in the order they were published. All of them though are stand alone books in their own right, so order is not that important.
I loved The Caves of Steel and The Naked Sun when I was a laaitjie. They kind of precede the Robot books.
Awesome, thanks! I see Goodreads lists Caves of Steel and The Naked Sun as Robot #1 and #2, so I'll probably start there. Might go back and read Foundation's Edge and Foundation and Earth later as well.

Good to know that the order isn't hugely important.

Taking a brief break to read The Forever War before diving back into Asimov.

Flarsiep

Raymond E Feist - Magician
The riftwar books and the Serpert war books are good reads. There after kinda fell of the wagon.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

Adam Habib's thoughtful reflections on the #FeesMustFall protests. I like that he has a go at the far-left academics who like sprouting flowery rhetoric without coming up with solutions to problems. Also he exposes the duplicitous nature of many of the student leaders (not surprising, but the events he describes...wow). Well worth a read... 8.5/10.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
1554298800641.png
The Hike - Drew Magary
This must be one of the strangest books I've ever read. A man gets lost in the woods...BUT...there is so much more....weirdness follows. 4/5