What career path would you recommend for a woman with a degree in psychology and international relations?

DoodleBug

What career path would you recommend for a woman with a degree in psychology and international relations?

Shaun108

Executive Member
Get a foundation in Clinical Psychology, it requires a Masters degree and registration with the HCPSA. Loads of cash to be made and she can broaden out form there with International Relations.

DoodleBug

Get a foundation in Clinical Psychology, it requires a Masters degree and registration with the HCPSA. Loads of cash to be made and she can broaden out form there with International Relations.
This is what I have tried pushing her towards and always get push back and excuses. She applied to do a teaching qualification and was rejected for not having an African language? Last time I checked English and Afrikaans are language's spoken here.

DoodleBug

She also always misses the deadline to apply for honours or "doesn't get accepted"

DoodleBug

Behavioral science/economics in the work place.

We use it to increase productivity.
I didn't even know that exists :oops:. How do you end up doing that?
We just get kakked on when performance needs improvement, normally towards the end of a project :laugh: