What do you like most about the MyBroadband Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
The MyBroadband Forum is home to the best online tech community in South Africa.

The success of the forum is thanks to its passionate members and moderators - and to recognise this success we have a fun competition.

To enter the competition, tell us what you like most about the MyBroadband Forum in this thread.

The prizes are:

- Amazon Fire TV Stick and 30,000mAh power bank
- Xiaomi Wi-Fi repeater and 20,000mAh power bank

Standard competition rules apply.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Political threads: The opportunity to bitch and moan about something and let off steam. At home the family might not always be interested to listen to one's ramblings. :p
Tech threads: Let's face it, many of us on here are geeks. This is a place to let our inner geek run wild.
Off topic: Great for when you are bored. :D

geezer

Expert Member
It's more than just a tech forum, it covers a wide spectrum, keeping us up to date with all the latest developments. It's a lifestyle!

Hellhound105

Expert Member
People helping each other. Just the other day I got assistance with Natting that I have 20% knowledge of how it works.

blaaislaai

Executive Member
* All kinds of news on one website.
* Differences in opinions between users on certain topics

i.got~issues

Expert Member
The adverts are amazing... and the endless sponsored content news-bits... riveting accurate article headlines... all just make it what it is... oh, then there is the small forum side and its members that can be a tad productivity killing in the office... here too access to company reps is invaluable...

Cannot beat mybroadband for online distraction!

DiabloDane

You can literally find threads about ANYTHING!!! Advise, laughs, tech, games!!!, people who share similar interests etc! Im here for about a month now.... WHY DIDNT I FIND THIS SITE EARLIER IN LIFE :ROFL:

EADC

Expert Member
This would have worked better without a prize people will just suck up and say nice things.

I could have just said nothing but guess that's the beauty of it you can just throw your opinion around

wizardofid

Executive Member
While the main focus of the website was "broadband" in the past, it has definitely became a more encompassing website, where one no longer needs to visit several websites for news, information, sport, and a array of different discussions.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Being able to ask questions and post on almost any topic and get a response in short time - not always from experts, but from opinionated people - a bit like having a convo around a Braai. The ability to ignore trolls. Didn't think I'd ever say that, but the new forum's ignore function has really grown on me.

IVTEC

I like that I can get all my current and trending news right here and tech help is just a click away.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Wealth of knowledge from all the members. Helps with troubleshooting many things in life. Including health, technology, household and more.

Catch up on current affairs.

But most of all I mostly come here for the humor.

And sometimes I share a picture or two of things I see elsewhere on the web.

LeClos

The anonymous insight of various individuals, be it on intelligent, technical or just random topics

Status
Not open for further replies.