What do you like most about the MyBroadband Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Ah many things, great interesting topics and always a laugh to be had mostly at people like the Rat's expense.

Sashus

EVERYTHING - love that mybroadband is on the ball, instant replies from members and great insightful discussions and competitions are top notch.

Arex

getting information and help from other broadbanders :)

Hellhound105

Expert Member
This would have worked better without a prize people will just suck up and say nice things.

I could have just said nothing but guess that's the beauty of it you can just throw your opinion around
Jip we could say we love the copy/paste articles

[Bloomberg]

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Or we could have said:

Full access to a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and high-growth companies through Standard Bank’s Entrepreneurship Development and Incubator

Londo

I came to the forum looking for tech advice. And I still do. I have been helped greatly by other members. What is impressive is the time that members put into their replies and the willingness to answer follow up questions.

Plus, as I have discovered, you can get advice on all sorts of subjects and problems.

I enjoy the discussions on all subjects.

The forum is full of interesting, educated and thinking people.

TMM

Expert Member
I like the variety of topics on the site - and a lot of comments are interesting to me who is mostly a lurker and very occasional poster.
I chuckle and wince and almost cry all the time that I'm on the site.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
The sports banter, the funny pics (except Roux's) and general day to day chit chat that keeps me sane and makes my day that much more palatable.

Reactions: OCP

Craig

Honorary Master
Some of the good people on here. And even though we bite at each other a lot there are some really good guys on MyBB. The day after my mother's passing I received a big bunch of flowers from a member here that really picked me up in a big way. And I'm not even a flower person.

namzsteve

Expert Member
I must say I love that we are anonymous, no pressure to reveal your identity or add friends.

kabusi

Keeps me company when I am alone with the informative articles and varied threads.
It's Google for dummies.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Some of the good people on here. And even though we bite at each other a lot there are some really good guys on MyBB. The day after my mother's passing I received a big bunch of flowers from a member here that really picked me up in a big way. And I'm not even a flower person.
Hence me adding the "pseudo personality bit", because we know he's a nice guy in real life :)

Craig

Honorary Master
Hence me adding the "pseudo personality bit", because we know he's a nice guy in real life :)
He is not even the only one, you got me some cheap Newlands tickets, and the login, There a quite a lot of genuinely nice people on here.

spiff

Expert Member
there's a huge wealth of knowledge & experience here and in general people here are very helpful.

I've learnt a lot about IT / life and also when not to be a d@@s!;)

lowriderza

What I like most is the amount of free speech allowed on here without it degenerating into mere insults like most.

Status
Not open for further replies.