What do you think should be done to stop the looting?

rpm

Admin
Staff member
What do you think should be done to stop the looting?

saor

Honorary Master
Nothing can be done besides using force. This is just a taste of things to come, wait till they come for land.
This. The ANC (Zuma specifically) have set an example for ages now that looting is fine. When their supporters start doing the same - I'm not sure which leg the ANC stand on to ask them to stop? All they have at this point is (hypocritical) force.

VoodooBean

OP : Nothing, unless well .... Don't really want to say it but ... State of emergency and marshal law

Things are so sad out there right now, I need an "Irish Coffee" .. and I stopped the sauce many years ago ! YOLO !

konfab

Honorary Master
1) End the covid lockdown, allow full businesses with no curfews. Only requirement should be masks inside.
2) Fire every single member of the communist party in the government. Ebrahim Patel and his fellow comrades are directly responsible for this event with their bans on economic activity.
3) Implement everything in this report to get the economy working again.

https://irr.org.za/reports/occasion...report_14_0_2020_national_growth_strategy.pdf

Cray

Honorary Master
overwhelming and disproportionate show of force, it is never pretty, but it works

forgive me, in-laws lived in the soviet union, they dealt with this shyte swiftly indeed in those days
Sometimes it's what's required,- allowing people to destroy a modern economy, one that relies on complex supply chains to feed everyone might as well be the same as shooting people in the end.