What do you think should be done to stop the looting?

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
1) End the covid lockdown, allow full businesses with no curfews. Only requirement should be masks inside.
2) Fire every single member of the communist party in the government. Ebrahim Patel and his fellow comrades are directly responsible for this event with their bans on economic activity.
3) Implement everything in this report to get the economy working again.

https://irr.org.za/reports/occasion...report_14_0_2020_national_growth_strategy.pdf
I agree with this wholeheartedly but we should not underestimate the effect that an unchecked COVID spread would have on the populace. That IRR report is fantastic although I would add that the police service needs to have much better funding and more competent training procedures in place. The building, maintaining and expanding of infrastructure is one thing but no one will invest if the rule of law can't be policed correctly.

konfab

Honorary Master
I agree with this wholeheartedly but we should not underestimate the effect that an unchecked COVID spread would have on the populace. That IRR report is fantastic although I would add that the police service needs to have much better funding and more competent training procedures in place. The building, maintaining and expanding of infrastructure is one thing but no one will invest if the rule of law can't be policed correctly.
You are viewing the result of the effects of an unchecked government on the populace.

As PANDA desperately tried to tell everyone right at the beginning of the lockdown, the poverty that lockdowns will cause will do more harm than the virus.

cr@zydude

Honorary Master
How about we go back to 1652 and tell ou Jan to go stop over in Mozambique or Madagascar instead

I think that European settlement in Southern Africa was inevitable.

I don't think that white South Africans voting to worsen the lives of non-whites was inevitable.

Senor

I do find it funny how many lefties are suddenly functionally right wing all of a sudden....
Yeah, a lot of people including myself believed in the humanity of all people and their right to be treated equally.

Then this happened and you start to wonder.....

gregmcc

Honorary Master
gau1904.jpg