ZAGadgetReviews

Hey everybody,

We would like to know what gadgets everybody would like to see more of in SA? Please follow the format below for the category and item name.

Category: (example: TV Box)
Name: (example: Xiaomi MI Box)

This will be used for future competitions, giveaways, coupons, etc. If you want something that is not available in SA, that is even better. The gadget can be anything that intrigues you.

Regards
KavZ

rambo919

Honorary Master
Category: High end notebook power banks, the general notebook brand-name (e.g. lenovo) "extended batteries" cost an arm and a leg IF you can actually get them.
Name: as long as it's universal, high capacity & wont die after a few years.

I know, asking for a non-"planned obsolesence" miracle.... the idiots at the top seem oblivious to how their products are getting too expensive for most people to buy.

Also I would like the merchant class to stop trying to sell us turds dressed up as diamonds but that's asking too much....

Last edited:

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Descent CCTV products
Hikvision/Provision PTZ dome cameras

surfs-up

Expert Member
I want a Xiaomi Mi Max 2, black in colour, and it must have 128 GB of ROM and 6 Gb of RAM.

Yes, I already have the new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in black, but they only make it in a 64 GB version. I would buy a 128 GB version. Tell your buds at Gearbest and Xiaomi