What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Cray

Honorary Master
@wbot

Just finished Beyond: Two Souls, really enjoyed it :love:. Thanks for the recommendation. Going to start Heavy Rain soon.

Afon Kulikov

Forging
Xbox Game Pass has Skyrim Special Edition free to download. Going to give that a whirl again

wbot

Executive Member
Stayed Alive, hooked up with Ryan and got the scene on the boat and beach.

What ending did you get?
Alive with Jay and his family on the ranch only because I got the names mixed up at the end. Stupid ending

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Completed CP2077, yesterday, 100% completion. Not a GOTY in my opinion, but more a cult classic in the time to come.

I am currently still playing AC: Origins as I am busy with the Pharaohs expansion which in my opinion is better than the main game. Also still busy playing ME: Andromeda and the game is better than most people said it to be, but the trilogy is a better package all together. I probably need another day or two to complete these two.

Although I do have AC: Odyssey I believe it is a game too big too soon too much the same to play next to AC: Origins. I guess I will probably venture into smaller games until the year-end as I have about six or so adventure games still to play through. Since Death Stranding have had a big CP2077 inspired update, I believe I will restart my game and play it in between as I haven't really explored Death Stranding in detail, but chased down the main plot.

wbot

Executive Member
I am currently still playing AC: Origins as I am busy with the Pharaohs expansion which in my opinion is better than the main game. Also still busy playing ME: Andromeda and the game is better than most people said it to be, but the trilogy is a better package all together. I probably need another day or two to complete these two.

Although I do have AC: Odyssey I believe it is a game too big too soon too much the same to play next to AC: Origins. I guess I will probably venture into smaller games until the year-end as I have about six or so adventure games still to play through.
All of that sounds pretty much exactly like me. Also just finished AC Origins but oops I uninstalled the game before playing the Pharaohs dlc :unsure: I totally forgot haha.

I'm also leaving Odyssey for sometime next year or so. Sick of the series for now and probably will be for a very long time.

Want to try Death Stranding next as well.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Considering Project Wingman

ponder

Honorary Master
All of that sounds pretty much exactly like me. Also just finished AC Origins but oops I uninstalled the game before playing the Pharaohs dlc :unsure: I totally forgot haha.

Same here :rolleyes:

L-Dog

Expert Member
Anyone played Hyper Scape or Apex Legends ? Looking for an Unreal Tournament type game and these look pretty good

The_David

Just started No Mans Sky this week. Really enjoying it, seems like i'm lucky to only have discovered it now. Had a rough start but really shining now.