What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

wbot

Expert Member
i got this far without it, might as well home run LOL, i dont wanna spoil myself with the commands, maybe i will try a survival next and bust out all the cheats lol
I got seriously lost without beacons. Had to drop beacons at my bases, wrecks and important cave entrances.

carnagelan

Fear 1, 2 and 3 as well as roller coaster tycoon 3. Pretty much the only games i can play on my 6th gen i3 laptop with a intel hd520

schuits

Expert Member
Playing a bit of Valheim. I like building, so this game suits me.
A bit saddened to see youtuber's using cheats instead of working hard to gather materials..lol.

Last edited:

JamesBoy

Playing a bit of Valheim. I like building, so this game suits me.
A bit saddened to see youtuber's using cheats instead of working hard to gather materials..lol.
It can be a bit grindy though - I dig it but hate the structural requirements so I play standard but with a satisfactory style of not requiring 30+ beams to support a four meter high ceiling lol. The general deteriation of structures isn't fun for me so those are the two aspects I'm willing to cheat on.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Screw EA to hell. Every F1 game has cost R329 to preorder on Steam if you owned the previous game. Now that EA has purchased Codemasters, the preorder price is R999.99. And I'm sure the game will be riddled with microtransactions.