What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

wbot

Expert Member
Outer Wilds looks cool, give it a eye

FF10 was .... jeez man brilliant, i was a teenager when i finished it, i might of cried after beating Sin lol..... there is so much more to the game than just the story, i delayed the ending by hours and hours fighting at the monster maker in that massive field, if i remember correct the maker was hidden in a little crack in the mountain side
Yup the game is amazing. Love everything about it. FF10-2 though was pretty bad. The most disappointing FF I've played. Hope they didn't make the same mistakes with 13-2

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Got a free copy from Epic Games, only reason I endured the 110Gb download on Rain.

I didn't mind the switching between characters too much, the whole handling of the game pissed me off, especially driving & flying.
Think I'll give mods a shot see if I can fix that.
Thanx, but I have em all on Steam ;)

Did not even get so far as to flying when I gave up. Think I just did the 1st part till that rich guy's wife left.

JohnStarr

Expert Member
It's not bad but it's pretty meh compared to the others
It's the start of the Arkham series though right? If so, then I will try play them through in order. If there is some form of story continuation.

eg2505

Honorary Master
outer worlds,
although feel like its a rip off of fallout new vegas.

eg2505

Honorary Master
It's the same devs...so....yeah
that explains why its involves so much grinding to get anything worthwhile.
at the power station part, need so much ammo to take out those automated sentry robots.

wbot

Expert Member
It's the start of the Arkham series though right? If so, then I will try play them through in order. If there is some form of story continuation.
Third game but yeah it takes place before Arkham Asylum. Not made by the creators of the other 3 games though and it shows

JohnStarr

Expert Member
Third game but yeah it takes place before Arkham Asylum. Not made by the creators of the other 3 games though and it shows
Thanks man, appreciate it. I've only played about 30 minutes of Arkham Asylum & that was well over 4 years ago, so I've got no preconceived ideas around it. Will check it out and see.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
that explains why its involves so much grinding to get anything worthwhile.
at the power station part, need so much ammo to take out those automated sentry robots.
Use weapons with shock damage.

wbot

Expert Member
So Final Fantasy XIII-2..... Extremely confusing with the time traveling thing and trying to figure out where to go next but I'm liking the game a lot.

Battles can be pretty spectacular.

Solitude

Executive Member
Finished Maid of Sker and even though it has a Very Positive rating on Steam, I wouldn't recommend it.

Now I'm playing:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Series X
Nioh 2 - PC

Henri18

Finishing up Immortals Fenyx Rising. I came into zero expectations for this game and this game just blown me away. I recommend it for anyone who enjoy games like Breath of the wild.

ponder

Honorary Master
Just downloaded yesterday. How is it overall?

Awesome! Was never interested in it as it's not really something I would go for. Though let me just see what it looks like after the latest patch and I was hooked.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Just downloaded yesterday. How is it overall?
Its actually good, better than I expected; given the mix of machines and wild life. I'm just a bit confused as to what is a good weapon/armour.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Awesome! Was never interested in it as it's not really something I would go for. Though let me just see what it looks like after the latest patch and I was hooked.
Heard this is not a great port, but that was a year ago. Much better now?