What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I bought it yesterday and man.. the game performs incredibly well. I'm getting ~100fps on ultra 2560 with dlss and ultra ray tracing (rtx2070 Super). Looks simply stunning.
I'm getting the same experience. Butter smooth and visually astounding. Can't wait for future titles that commit to this tech to this degree.

Convict

Playing Enlisted (Beta), giving off strong BF5 vibes although a bit different as well.

Markd

Expert Member
Has anyone played Hood: Outlaws & Legends yet? Reviews seem mixed and I'm wondering about performance from South Africa. Price seems good on Steam so I havent made my mind up yet.

ponder

Honorary Master
Has anyone played Hood: Outlaws & Legends yet? Reviews seem mixed and I'm wondering about performance from South Africa. Price seems good on Steam so I havent made my mind up yet.

Reminds me a bit of thief, I would prefer sp offline though so no go for me.

cerebus

Honorary Master
The impressions I have seen look positive.

Would be a very interesting prospect to play through all 3 of them again

If I had that kind of time in my life it would be worthwhile to get an SeX to play them on. But man that's like 1-200 hours easily to get through those games.

YoungSandwich

If I had that kind of time in my life it would be worthwhile to get an SeX to play them on. But man that's like 1-200 hours easily to get through those games.
Nah if I recall each game took maybe about 20 - 25 hours with dlc? At least ME 1 and ME 2 were about that length. Could definitely be wrong.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Nah if I recall each game took maybe about 20 - 25 hours with dlc? At least ME 1 and ME 2 were about that length. Could definitely be wrong.

Hmm maybe I can't remember. I only played 2 all the way through but such an amazing game.

SunnyGolem

Finished off tell me why game. Currently between Horizon zero dawn, watch dogs legions and assassin's creed Odyssey. Still have plenty of games to get too...

_kabal_

Expert Member
Finished off tell me why game. Currently between Horizon zero dawn, watch dogs legions and assassin's creed Odyssey. Still have plenty of games to get too...
Watchdog Legions looks really interesting. Definitely keen to give it a go too

konfab

Honorary Master
Tell you what, I will ask the mods to ban you from mybb, then spend the time playing ME.