What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Just started No Mans Sky this week. Really enjoying it, seems like i'm lucky to only have discovered it now. Had a rough start but really shining now.
Until you get to the construction limitations the devs thought was cute (e.g. 1-3x large refineries). Not sure if glitch placement still works...

Cray

Honorary Master
Completed CP2077, yesterday, 100% completion. Not a GOTY in my opinion, but more a cult classic in the time to come.

I am currently still playing AC: Origins as I am busy with the Pharaohs expansion which in my opinion is better than the main game. Also still busy playing ME: Andromeda and the game is better than most people said it to be, but the trilogy is a better package all together. I probably need another day or two to complete these two
I really enjoyed ME:Andromeda, doesn't hit the heights and stakes of the first 3 but still very decent

Lupus

Honorary Master
I really enjoyed ME:Andromeda, doesn't hit the heights and stakes of the first 3 but still very decent
Wasn't as bad as everyone said, people forgot how the first one was great in 2007. But now it's clunky and the Mako oh the mako

wbot

Executive Member
Yah Andromeda is great. Love it. ME2 is still by far the best though. Amazing game

Cray

Honorary Master
Yah Andromeda is great. Love it. ME2 is still by far the best though. Amazing game
The suicide mission at the end of ME2 is the perfect distillment of the series, great characters, high stakes, fantastic score... Definitely the highpoint of the series..

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
The suicide mission at the end of ME2 is the perfect distillment of the series, great characters, high stakes, fantastic score... Definitely the highpoint of the series..
Yeah 2 is the better of the lot with 3 and 1 followed by ME. If the gunplay in ME wasn't its saving grace it would have had nothing going for it. Still ME was just another "startrek voyager recolonize story" and "lets raid the compounds". Not really mass effect story items...

wbot

Executive Member
It's probably my favourite game from Bioware. Really looking forward to the new ME. Hope we get another larger crew like ME2. The more companions the better

groenspookasem

I'm still playing Witcher 3 + DLC, when I get a chance that is and truth be told, I'm hanging out for the *ps5 update. My boy is on the ps5 most of the time anyway, so between the following, which would you go for next?
Sekiro
Ghost of Tsushima
RDR2
AC Valhalla

*who knows how long this will take with the current cyberpunk fiasco

Viper187

BF3 - Venice Unleashed on UK & USA servers with 170+ ping. It is still great and hope someone in SA will host a server / games going forward.

wbot

Executive Member
Finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. Really cool, unique game if you're into heavy story driven games, but it's super easy and linear. Even the final boss was no problem and over in a couple of minutes.

I like it a lot though. Good story and characters, looks amazing, and the music is great. Will buy sequel.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Finished A Plague Tale: Innocence. Really cool, unique game if you're into heavy story driven games, but it's super easy and linear. Even the final boss was no problem and over in a couple of minutes.

I like it a lot though. Good story and characters, looks amazing, and the music is great. Will buy sequel.

Interestingly the same devs behind Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

Vuilhaas

Got really stuck into Hollow Knight as it was a free game on Playstation Plus. It's absolutely engrossing and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

wbot

Executive Member
Interestingly the same devs behind Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
Yeah I see they have quite a mixed bag a different types of games including The Crew and a bunch of Disney kids games. Plague Tale is def not for kids. Probably their most gory game so far

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
I have one boss left in Cuphead. Some bosses are easy(sub 5 deaths) and then some are 3 hours long! But it's an amazing game and I'll will be happy to hopefully complete it soon...

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
I'm still playing Witcher 3 + DLC, when I get a chance that is and truth be told, I'm hanging out for the *ps5 update. My boy is on the ps5 most of the time anyway, so between the following, which would you go for next?
Sekiro
Ghost of Tsushima
RDR2
AC Valhalla

I say Sekiro. Especially if you've played dark souls before.

Afon Kulikov

Forging
I am back on Skyrim for xBox.
But today I went and downloaded a crap load of mods, and holy crap a completely different game, loving it

groenspookasem

I have one boss left in Cuphead. Some bosses are easy(sub 5 deaths) and then some are 3 hours long! But it's an amazing game and I'll will be happy to hopefully complete it soon...
Have you cleared king dice? Are you playing regular or simple? If simple then there's a surprise waiting game for you at king dice

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Sekiro
Ghost of Tsushima
RDR2
AC Valhalla

I would prefer AC Valhalla.
I checked some gameplay videos and I'm sold. Looks flipping awesome.

wbot

Executive Member
So while I was busy with Plague Tale I also started Batman Arkham Origins for the first time.

Great game like all the other Arkham games, but I can tell it wasn't made by Rocksteady. Not as smooth as the other games and the city just feels off