What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
Meh. Finally got this

Suppose now I have to play it :ROFL:

animal531

Expert Member
For you card game fans (in the vein of Slay the Spire, Monster Train etc), go try out Tainted Grail; it's really good.

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
Just finished the story of Will of the Wisps and have to say I preferred Blind Forest. The story of BF was better, I enjoyed the locations better and the score was a bit better too. WotW's did have better combat, I enjoyed the customisable abilities.

Great game but BF set an impossibly high bar to match

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
For you card game fans (in the vein of Slay the Spire, Monster Train etc), go try out Tainted Grail; it's really good.
I was part of the EA and I guess that is where I got a dislike for it as it went release. I do love everything about it but I do not like the fact that they've changed the classes to be unlock as you play. It feels as if they did that to make you play longer, that the extra classes are just there to deal with harder enemies instead of letting you pick which class you want to play and build your deck from there. I guess if that was their design choice then that is fine, but imho it is story gating content / rather stupid tbh. I really don't want to play 10+ hours to just get to a class that I really like and then finally get to play the game.

Bobbin

Executive Member
Games I'm playing lately:

Eve Online
Dota 2
Overwatch
GTFO
Pinball FX3

Nothing special. Just over the other stuff I have.

KleinBoontjie

Honorary Master
Played Necromunda: Hired Gun over the weekend. Didn't think that I'd like it, but is was actually not bad. Reminiscent of FPS of old.

PrimeSteak

Trying to finish Valkyria Chronicles (some levels are frustrating as ****), it's a nice game but some levels' difficulty is ****in unbearable

animal531

Expert Member
I was part of the EA and I guess that is where I got a dislike for it as it went release. I do love everything about it but I do not like the fact that they've changed the classes to be unlock as you play. It feels as if they did that to make you play longer, that the extra classes are just there to deal with harder enemies instead of letting you pick which class you want to play and build your deck from there. I guess if that was their design choice then that is fine, but imho it is story gating content / rather stupid tbh. I really don't want to play 10+ hours to just get to a class that I really like and then finally get to play the game.

Dunno, on my 1st game I unlocked the second class, on my 2nd I unlocked 2 classes and so on. I guess it might take 10hrs to unlock all of them though since a game can take some time. But I've enjoyed the difference in all the classes, even though they don't all seem equally balanced (although you need to play each more to learn its cards/combos)

wbot

Expert Member
Finished Life is Strange 2 Ep2. Was mostly just walking around and exploring but it was still pretty cool. Liked the ending and nice soundtrack. Game is actually really relaxing to play so far haha.

Really into the story now too but it's not as interesting as LiS 1 yet. Episode 3 next...