What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
So while I was busy with Plague Tale I also started Batman Arkham Origins for the first time.

Great game like all the other Arkham games, but I can tell it wasn't made by Rocksteady. Not as smooth as the other games and the city just feels off
I really battled with this game at first because of the reasons you have mentioned. It is the weakest but its honestly still enjoyable to play.

wbot

Executive Member
I really battled with this game at first because of the reasons you have mentioned. It is the weakest but its honestly still enjoyable to play.
Yup game is great so far. Combat is pretty much the same which is cool and the story is good.

Everything else feels a little different imo including the city and Riddler's puzzles etc. The game also does a terrible job explaining how things work or what to do next though or maybe I'm just not paying attention.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
Yup game is great so far. Combat is pretty much the same which is cool and the story is good.

Everything else feels a little different imo including the city and Riddler's puzzles etc. The game also does a terrible job explaining how things work or what to do next though or maybe I'm just not paying attention.
I'm not a trophy hunter so cant comment on the riddler at all. Some boss fights were really glitchy and almost made me quit the game (Deathstroke im looking at you). Overall i felt arkham city/ asylum are still my favourites of the series. The car was sometimes annoying in knight.

wbot

Executive Member
I'm not a trophy hunter so cant comment on the riddler at all.
Not even in Arkham Knight? You had to find each and every trophy and solve all his riddles to complete the game. It's the only game I know of that forces you to go for 100%.

Some boss fights were really glitchy and almost made me quit the game (Deathstroke im looking at you). Overall i felt arkham city/ asylum are still my favourites of the series. The car was sometimes annoying in knight.
So far I haven't seen any bugs or glitches

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Not even in Arkham Knight? You had to find each and every trophy and solve all his riddles to complete the game. It's the only game I know of that forces you to go for 100%.

So far I haven't seen any bugs or glitches
Huh?

I completed Arkham Knight with max 10 or 15 Riddler trophies.

It is completely false that you have to 100% the game to complete it.

wbot

Executive Member
Huh?

I completed Arkham Knight with max 10 or 15 Riddler trophies.

It is completely false that you have to 100% the game to complete it.
I had to in my game :unsure:

Had to solve all riddles and find all trophies before I could fight him. Had to fight him to complete the game.

Edit: just googled and everyone says you have to find all trophies to see the final cutscene where the mansion blows up

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
I had to in my game :unsure:

Had to solve all riddles and find all trophies before I could fight him. Had to fight him to complete the game.

Edit: just googled and everyone says you have to find all trophies to see the final cutscene where the mansion blows up
I ignored Riddler and still finished the game.

Definitely not putting myself through all that padded torture just to see a mansion blow up

wbot

Executive Member
Different endings.
Didn't know that. What are the different endings then?

I ignored Riddler and still finished the game.

Definitely not putting myself through all that padded torture just to see a mansion blow up
So you didn't fight and arrest him?

I thought there was only 1 ending haha. It was only after my ending that the credits rolled. And finding every trophy wasn't that bad. Had to use a walkthrough though, there was no way I was gonna find them all on my own

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Didn't know that. What are the different endings then?

So you didn't fight and arrest him?

I thought there was only 1 ending haha. It was only after my ending that the credits rolled. And finding every trophy wasn't that bad. Had to use a walkthrough though, there was no way I was gonna find them all on my own
Nah

Couldn't be bothered.

Hate hunting down stuff scattered around everywhere.

not my idea of fun.

wbot

Executive Member
Nah

Couldn't be bothered.

Hate hunting down stuff scattered around everywhere.

not my idea of fun.
True it's super tedious. Only did it because i wanted to kick Riddler's ass and to see how the series ends. Never found everything in any of the other Arkham games, Ass Creed etc

Solitude

Executive Member
I completed Wasteland 3 and it was excellent, albeit a bit buggy.

Now I’m playing:
DOOM Eternal - Series X
Shadowrun Hong Kong - PC

kronoSX

Honorary Master
hello again.I wanna ask a question,I was playing gta5 online in December without psPLUS account and it said press O to enter freemode.
Today i tried this and it keeps sending me to psplus sub page.Was this a promo and has it ended,I remeber rockstar saying online is free until the nex gen ps5 version comes out.

Strange

Halo MCC on Series X. Never played Halo before 2020. Completed Reach and now playing CE. The games hold up pretty well. Epic soundtracks.