What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
I finished HL:A this morning, what an ending. Now I’m not sure if I should keep the Quest 2, there aren’t many more games that appeal to me

Elon

GTA 4, because it is superior to GTA 5
You may have guessed, but pretty graphics are important to me. If you say it’s worth the sacrifice though, I’ll look into it...
Also I think the pop culture references in GTA V would not go over my head as much because of my age. I am possibly too young for GTA 4

animal531

Expert Member
I finished HL:A this morning, what an ending. Now I’m not sure if I should keep the Quest 2, there aren’t many more games that appeal to me

Yeah it's the problem with VR, there just isn't enough great content (like Alyx) available for it.
The only other game since that I've enjoyed a bit was Squadrons VR, but it's a pretty flat and repetitive (apart from being pretty and in VR they didn't really add much over any space flight game from 25 years ago).

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yeah it's the problem with VR, there just isn't enough great content (like Alyx) available for it.
The only other game since that I've enjoyed a bit was Squadrons VR, but it's a pretty flat and repetitive (apart from being pretty and in VR they didn't really add much over any space flight game from 25 years ago).

I bought Squadrons the other day to see, but I'm finding the performance quite poor and also it only lets me play with the XBOX controller.

ponder

Honorary Master
GTA V - any graphics mod recommendations?

NaturalVision - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com)

The latest natural vision evolved you can find links for on the cs.rin.ru forum if you look in the big gtav thread.

Shout if you need help...

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
If any of you haven't played the ancient Conflict series, I recommend it. Vietnam and Global Terror AKA Global Storm.

Fun and tactical.

You wont be able to buy it though.

cerebus

Honorary Master

I started Moss a couple of days ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. I think it's quite short but the experience is pretty magical and unique. Then I wanna try Lone Echo.

RedViking

Nord of the South
20210104081737_1.jpg

They said we are going on a trip, they did not say it is a fishing trip.

RedViking

Nord of the South
NaturalVision - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com)

The latest natural vision evolved you can find links for on the cs.rin.ru forum if you look in the big gtav thread.

Shout if you need help...

Love the music and the videos. Flippen well done.