What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

rambo919

Honorary Master
Iron Fury

The enemies are idiots but sometimes you just need a good fun whackamole boomer..... extremely complex emotionally draining stories are overrated in shooters and it's so nice to not even have to deal with the possibility of QTE's or irritatingly slow scripted events.

Then moving on to Serious Sam probably

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
Just started on Warhammer 40000 Battlesector

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
Iron Fury

The enemies are idiots but sometimes you just need a good fun whackamole boomer..... extremely complex emotionally draining stories are overrated in shooters and it's so nice to not even have to deal with the possibility of QTE's or irritatingly slow scripted events.

Then moving on to Serious Sam probably
What did you expect from the build engine?

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
eye-balling

makes me think of erm star trek chess...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I haven't 'gamed' since CP2077. I rarely play CSGO... Now and then I will play Space Haven, but otherwise I don't think I will game until Baldur's Gate III is released.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
That's so odd to hear what other people experience. I tried this game on many occasions, but I just get bored out of my skull within the hour. I just can't muster the motivation to even bother launching it.

My niece is pissed there's no zombies mode.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Saw a FB post about Isla de Sentacia on Tropico 4, terrible crop conditions and only 1 ore deposit making it a bit challenging.

Diving in for nostalgia sake

1627164017014.png