What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Forum Reader

Playing Zelda BOTW on Master Mode for the last couple weeks. It's a better game as you have to make use to cooking and bonuses to get through, especially early on. Have done all Divine Beasts and have one shrine left (Eventide Island). Did all this so far without a death cross on map. When I did die early on, I just reloaded the last save. Once you get good gear and fairies etc., it becomes nearly impossible to die anyway.

Played it 100% a few years ago on normal mode. So this time I knew exactly where to go first to make my character OP:

- Go get Ancient Gear on top right of map (need to farm a few guardians for cores)
- Make way to all Major Test of Strength shrines in the game and unlock them for weapon farming. There are 9 of these around the map which respawn every blood moon
- Farm bananas and dragon horns to make 30min attack up potions
- Now go play the game being OP as hell. Ancient Gear set bonus gives 80% increased damage with guardian weapons and triple attack up buff gives 50% increased damage which is multiplicative with the 80%.

Killed the bosses and mobs even faster than in normal mode. High damage makes things real easy but takes a while to set up everything you need. Once done though, it takes a few minutes to farm a full stash of weapons again. Even dragon horn farming can be done in a few minutes and you don't have to worry about it for another 10+ hours or so.

Last edited:

_kabal_

Expert Member
Spec Ops: The Line

an oldie, but I am a sucker for FPS single player campaigns with excellent story
Great cover game, and the story was fun too.

Started Immortals Fenyx Rising on Switch today, so far so good

Cray

Honorary Master
Spec Ops: The Line

an oldie, but I am a sucker for FPS single player campaigns with excellent story
Brilliant game, an example of a fantastic story elevating a shooter into something truly memorable, if only Call of Duty still knew how to do that...

JohnMao

Executive Member
BF3...but next week's free game on Epic is Batlefront 2 and I will be downloading and installing that!
Should actually try playing all the Batman games in order.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
IceVIP does some truly awesome editing.

May sound like a tool here. Tried to follow along.
Is that just editing, or a real game?
I haven't played GTAV so wouldn't know if it is.

ponder

Honorary Master
Is that just editing, or a real game?

Real game, real gfx. You can use the rockstar editor to place props, set camera angles etc which you can save and import to a 3rd party editor and further process.

Solitude

Executive Member
I finished Shadowrun Hong Kong and though good, it wasn't as good as Shadowrun Dragonfall.

Now I'm playing:
DOOM Eternal - Series X
Crusader Kings 3 - PC

Elon

NaturalVision - GTA5-Mods.com (gta5-mods.com)

The latest natural vision evolved you can find links for on the cs.rin.ru forum if you look in the big gtav thread.

Shout if you need help...

Awesome, thanks! Looks amazing. Checking it out now.

Last edited:

wbot

Executive Member
There better be an Ori 3 but I'm also looking forward to see something different from Moon Studios. They're apparently working on an action rpg next

kronoSX

Honorary Master
Ok I need to ask, if I play apex legends and my ping is 190 to 230,what are the cons to this