What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Been playing Diablo 3. Actually finished the story mode and now playing adventure mode trying to acquire legendary items and leveling up my paragon level. :)

Pop in here if you need help - there is a MyBB group that play together online - good bunch

wbot

Executive Member
Jacob is glitched in ME2:LE. Noticed he regularly gets stuck in cover. Happens in a lot of fights but not always and it doesn't happen to any other character.

He'll stay like that no matter what until the next cutscene or whatever.

js.jpg
js2.jpg

Anyone else have this glitch or is it does me? Can't find it with google

Priapus

Executive Member
I'm really enjoying Assassins Creed: Valhalla. The game has a few bugs but nothing that ruins the gameplay.

animal531

Expert Member
I started on Dreamscaper, it's pretty fun so far (a lot like Hades). Then Back 4 Blood has gone to an open beta, so I'm downloading that for tonight.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Jacob is glitched in ME2:LE. Noticed he regularly gets stuck in cover. Happens in a lot of fights but not always and it doesn't happen to any other character.

View attachment 1125728
View attachment 1125730

Jeez dude you're ploughing through the game. Still haven't finished ME1:LE :)

StoneCold

Expert Member
@StoneCold Did you ever manage to get that BF2 server populated?
Haven't advertised, so no. But I guess its a pipe dream, getting locals to play it again with BF 2042 around the corner.

Think what I'll do is, I'll host the AIX2 mod, since that allows for ranking, has bots support and a lot of custom content. That way, those that want to play locally with ranks etc can do it that since BF2hub.com doesn't want to grant me ranked status for the servers.

netstrider

Expert Member
Pop in here if you need help - there is a MyBB group that play together online - good bunch

Reminds me I should try it sometime. Huge fan of Diablo 1 & 2. To this day I've never played D3.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

View attachment 1125728
View attachment 1125730

He's biding his time like a snek :ROFL:

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Me too. I'm absolutely hooked
Make it stop!!!!!

This game is way too much fun that what is allowed. I don't normally like rouge lite games, hell I even uninstalled Dead Cell's after just 20 minutes of play. This game on the other hand, I cant put it down. I need to escape!! :D

Last edited:

Vuilhaas

Make it stop!!!!!

This game is way too much fun that what is allowed. I don't normally like rouge lite games, hell I even uninstalled Dead Cell's after just 20 minutes of play. This game on the other hand, I cant put it down. I need to escape!! :D
Dude, this game is pure crack.

I honestly can't fault it. It's brilliant in every aspect.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Make it stop!!!!!

Is Rouge Lite? Is that a new makeup line

wbot

Executive Member
Just finished Lair of the Shadow Broker for the first time in ME2LE and it's amazing. Lots of action and a couple of boss fights thrown in. Last fight is one of the best in the series.

Solitude

Executive Member
I finished Night in the Woods and enjoyed it a lot.

Currently playing:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - XBox
Into the Breach - Switch