What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

VooDooC

Expert Member
Started Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous last night. Pretty good so far but damn difficult if you play on core rules.

ponder

Honorary Master
started Witcher 3 Wild hunt last night. yeah yeah I know , I never played it before, saw it cheap on ps store & I was like why not. Only heard good things about the game. But from what I heard, it seems my life will be very occupied with this game for the next couple of weeks. Is it that huge of an open world? Oh & any beginners key tips will be appreciated. I know the game is old but still.. its new to me right now & will prolly bump it up with the nex-gen upgrade that was announced a while back

Which console do you have? There's an upgraded version coming out fo ps5 & series s/x this year.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
started Witcher 3 Wild hunt last night. yeah yeah I know , I never played it before, saw it cheap on ps store & I was like why not. Only heard good things about the game. But from what I heard, it seems my life will be very occupied with this game for the next couple of weeks. Is it that huge of an open world? Oh & any beginners key tips will be appreciated. I know the game is old but still.. its new to me right now & will prolly bump it up with the nex-gen upgrade that was announced a while back
How are you dealing with all the cutscenes? I need a mindset change to enjoy this game.

friedpiggy

Expert Member
With the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, I am playing through Kingmaker again, Just to get familiar with the world once again, will then move on to wrath. Also have a playthrough of Mass Effect Legendary on the go. So play time is either guns or swords depending on mood.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
With the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, I am playing through Kingmaker again, Just to get familiar with the world once again, will then move on to wrath. Also have a playthrough of Mass Effect Legendary on the go. So play time is either guns or swords depending on mood.

I see I have Kingmaker in my library (probably a humble bundle) so will also give it a go.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
So I started Pathfinder Kingmaker, and so far I'm very impressed. The game is detailed and complex, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, even though I have decided not to read everything for now and just focus on the bits that I deem important.

I hope to finish creating my character by the end of the week.

Yes, I'm serious.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Started Outriders.

I really like me a cover shooter and so far I am not disappointed.

StoneCold

Expert Member
Quake Rerelease 2021

Having a blast playing online deathmatch via Crossplay. Even though via matchmaking the latency is a bit rough (180-210ms) its still addictive. Played some coop too tonight with a local console player.

My dedicated server is still up and running for anyone seeking some local DM Quake fun with low latency. Going to add some custom maps too very soon to the map rotation. Access it via the console with "connect 154.0.6.108:27004" (do not include the quotes).

Lupus

Honorary Master
Torchlight 3 (GamePass)

Only ever played and finished the 1st one back in the old Netbook days cause it was one of the games that actually ran on a Asus Eee PC 1000

Its actually fun on a console.
Started that on Saturday on PC version, the only annoying thing is multi-player character can't be used in single player.
There is also a weird thing with forts where in MP I sometimes see the other players

friedpiggy

Expert Member
So I started Pathfinder Kingmaker, and so far I'm very impressed. The game is detailed and complex, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, even though I have decided not to read everything for now and just focus on the bits that I deem important.

I hope to finish creating my character by the end of the week.

Yes, I'm serious.
LMAO it do be like that with the character creator. Wait for the next one. It is entirely possible to spend a full day in character creation for Wrath. Like 10 classes with 5 subclasses for each and then the races and subraces and the reading starts adding up.

Gallderhen

With the announcement that the Amazon release of Lost Ark for NA/EU is going to be delayed until 2022, I decided to hop onto the Russian servers to check out the game, over the weekend.

Very polished, and the combat is lots of fun. The asymmetric view and click to move/fight does take a bit of time to get used to.

-G-

bridgeburner

Assassins Creed Origins.. late to the party I know but was running cheap on PS Store and thought I would give the series a go again (wheels fell off with it imo).

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Assassins Creed Origins.. late to the party I know but was running cheap on PS Store and thought I would give the series a go again (wheels fell off with it imo).

Did that at start of the year so now in process of playing the entire Saga, but dont wanna kill it so normally take a month or 2 break between each release. Have to resume with AC 3 when I start again.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Got to get Tali, Morinth and Legion as team mates in ME2:LE and then do their Loyalty missions. Only got Zaieed, Kasumi and Miranda (romancing) done. So much fun being had replaying this game that I finished when ME:3 was released (played a lot of MP which was also great). Graphics are awesome in the remake.

bridgeburner

Did that at start of the year so now in process of playing the entire Saga, but dont wanna kill it so normally take a month or 2 break between each release. Have to resume with AC 3 when I start again.

Nice! Wouldn't mind doing that as well. Would have to be careful of burnout though :) presume you're playing on PC?

wbot

Executive Member
I played it for the first time not too long ago. Enjoyed it but I prefer the older games. Syndicate, Unity and II are the best imo. Tried Odyssey but couldn't get into it so I abandoned the series again. There's just something off with Odyssey. Don't like it.

No idea when or if I'll try Valhalla.

Last edited:

wbot

Executive Member
Got to get Tali, Morinth and Legion as team mates in ME2:LE and then do their Loyalty missions. Only got Zaieed, Kasumi and Miranda (romancing) done. So much fun being had replaying this game that I finished when ME:3 was released (played a lot of MP which was also great). Graphics are awesome in the remake.
I'm nearing the end of ME3. Still have a few missions left to do though including 2 DLCs. Completed the Omega dlc and it was great.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I played it for the first time not too long ago. Enjoyed it but I prefer the older games. Syndicate, Unity and II are the best imo. Tried Odyssey but couldn't get into it so I abandoned the series again. There's just something off with Odyssey. Don't like it.

No ideo when or if I'll try Valhalla.
If there's ships in an AC game, I won't play it. That's what killed it for me and made me lose interest in the series...