What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Veng

Played the New World BETA.

I got to Lvl 27.

I had good fun doing PvE. Lots of story questing to keep you interested and going. Grouping up with friends did take a bit of sorting out. Crafting is good, even though we got limited to Tier 2.

To upgrade a village takes a lot of time from everyone, and you need a large Clan to drop 100 K gold to do it. This happened on the last day but it was too late to have any impact on crafting.

PVE looks fun. I did try it but suked at it.

I did get to do the first Dungen, and that was a blast. Overall, NW was fun. Well worth getting.

It feels like witcher meets wow.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Played the New World BETA.

I got to Lvl 27.

I had good fun doing PvE. Lots of story questing to keep you interested and going. Grouping up with friends did take a bit of sorting out. Crafting is good, even though we got limited to Tier 2.

To upgrade a village takes a lot of time from everyone, and you need a large Clan to drop 100 K gold to do it. This happened on the last day but it was too late to have any impact on crafting.

PVE looks fun. I did try it but suked at it.

I did get to do the first Dungen, and that was a blast. Overall, NW was fun. Well worth getting.

It feels like witcher meets wow.
Nice, also downloaded it but kind sorta forgot to jam, wasn't too amped in any case. Glad you liked it thus far :)

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Pathfinder Kingmaker is bullying me.
Granted, I did choose "Challenging" difficulty, since it is the first "fair" level that don't gimp the enemy's damage output etc. I don't play games at "cheat" difficulties where the other guys do more damage than my team would do with the same weapons and stats.

This difficulty forces me to think about the more challenging spells to use. In other games I almost never use spells that can affect my own team, like grease. Now I have to to win.

So far I like it a lot. More than I liked Pillars of Eternity, even though the movement is a bit iffy. You can't move close to where you are, or you end up clicking to a character instead.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Near the start of the game, she's hanging out in the docking bay and asks if you have a minute. Can be easy to miss...

I probably missed that but I'm also thinking its because I didn't romance her in ME2, she was pretty pissed off with me in the last half of ME2, probably because of the choices I made.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I probably missed that but I'm also thinking its because I didn't romance her in ME2, she was pretty pissed off with me in the last half of ME2, probably because of the choices I made.

Na she survived in my ME2 playthrough.

Are you sure she survived? If she's pissed in ME2 that probably means you sided with Jack during their argument, if that wasn't resolved then she will not make the mission.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Think she's there even if you didn't romance her.

No idea why you wouldn't though, she's way cooler than that annoying space racist with daddy issues Ashley...