What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

wbot

Executive Member
Seems to be an Unreal Engine thing for me - every game I've tried that is built with that engine gives me horrible motion sickness.
Only games that have ever made me sick were first person shooters with no crosshairs. But that has not happened in many years.

I remember with the last game that did that to me they had to patch in just a tiny little dot in the center of the screen because without it too many people got sick. Can't remember what game it was though.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Now that I have put about 5 or so hours into Outriders I can say that if you enjoy cover shooters then you will definitely enjoy this.

Like Gears 5 with way more depth/mechanics/RPG elements.
The “world tier” mechanic is awesome. I have never found myself purposely making a game more difficult as you go before. And because loading is so fast (series x), trying dying, repeat, decrease world tier, try again is kind of fun.

the story, gameplay and visuals are excellent IMO

Pho3nix

The Legend
Now that I have put about 5 or so hours into Outriders I can say that if you enjoy cover shooters then you will definitely enjoy this.

The “world tier” mechanic is awesome. I have never found myself purposely making a game more difficult as you go before. And because loading is so fast (series x), trying dying, repeat, decrease world tier, try again is kind of fun.

End game is a bit rubbish though

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master

Not so much Gears, more like a mix between Destiny and The Division. I liked it...

wbot

Executive Member
Psychonauts 2 is rediculously good. So much to do, brilliant writing and great characters but the level design is where the game is at its best. Every level is so damn unique and the game is actually one of the few with enjoyable, creative boss fights. I think I like the game more than the Ori games. :)

Finally get to explore outside and it's pretty damn big.

YoungSandwich

Anyone here played Deathloop yet? Not a fan of Dishonored but I'm really enjoying this - love the idea of going back during a cycle with new information and kit that I've gathered. Writing in hilarious too, enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Solitude

Executive Member
Anyone here played Deathloop yet? Not a fan of Dishonored but I'm really enjoying this - love the idea of going back during a cycle with new information and kit that I've gathered. Writing in hilarious too, enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.
I look forward to playing it. Will do so in a year's time.

JohnMao

Executive Member
FINISHED! Done to ME:LE...I took the Control option this time around instead of Destroy like I did in the original games I own.
Really awesome. Probably enjoyed it even more.

Busy downloading the Remaster of Command & Conquor. Not a game I played very much of as I was more a Starcraft fan, but it's on the EA Play, so I will give it a whirl.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
FINISHED! Done to ME:LE...I took the Control option this time around instead of Destroy like I did in the original games I own.
Really awesome. Probably enjoyed it even more.

Busy downloading the Remaster of Command & Conquor. Not a game I played very much of as I was more a Starcraft fan, but it's on the EA Play, so I will give it a whirl.
R175
Cheap
Let us know how it goes

JohnMao

Executive Member
R175
Cheap
Let us know how it goes
I paid for EA Play Pro for a year in order to play ME:LE and not have to buy it, so this is bundled as a game part of that package.
Not much else that interests me though. MIGHT play STar Wars Battlefront 2 again. Maybe Titanfall 2.

theratman

Honorary Master
R175
Cheap
Let us know how it goes
Great game, I bought it at launch and it's so much fun. R175 is a bargain.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
New World: The Queuing Simulator

Actually enjoying it so far. If you do get it, choose a server with Low or Medium population, otherwise the queue times really are insane (2 hours for me yesterday).

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Torchlight 3 on Xbox

Finished 2 on Friday and hopped on over to no 3. It plays very different from the other 2, then again must be the class I am playing cause I opted for the Automoton. Slower paced

Could also be cause I hopped straight from a top level character to lvl 1...