What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Phylax

Played it for 45 minutes and thought WTF? I am 49. Why am I playing a game for 4 --> 9 years olds?
Then I remembered Steam has a refund policy on games you have played less than 2 hrs, so in my drunkard state I hit the refund button.
They credited me the next day and I made profit, bought the game for R117 and they gave me R119.50 :thumbsup:
Dota made me feel like this regularly.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Finally completed Skyward Sword with..most stuff, not 100% but maybe like 90%. Very cool game, the final battle was perfect.

So now I can focus on Metroid Dread. Loving this game so far though.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
God of War. 60fps @ 4K.

Wasn't meant to play it.... started as a Tech demo for visitors on Friday... ended up actually playing it again this weekend.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Damn! Dota was my everything for a very, very long time.

It consumed me completely and it was the only game I played for years.
Even after thousands of hours I still sucked badly, maybe that is part of the reason I gave it up eventually...

These days I stay way clear...

Every few years I will take it up again. Until I realize a couple of weeks later that I very rarely actually enjoy playing it. I just play it due to some compulsion.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
Every few years I will take it up again. Until I realize a couple of weeks later that I very rarely actually enjoy playing it. I just play it due to some compulsion.
I became an APEM noob when I returned and played turbo's. Not as frustrating to lose as it happens in 20mins or so lol.

_kabal_

Expert Member
Finished Outriders main story 100%, as Pyromancer. Seriously good game IMO.
Best cover shooter I have played - albeit a limited list of quite different games, of which the first 2 are only vaguely similar (Spec Ops: The Line, Gears 5, ME :popcorn:)

Not going to bother with the Resource Pod endgame, dont see the point, it's not going to reveal anything else.

Solitude

Executive Member
Finished Outriders main story 100%, as Pyromancer. Seriously good game IMO.
Best cover shooter I have played - albeit a limited list of quite different games, of which the first 2 are only vaguely similar (Spec Ops: The Line, Gears 5, ME :popcorn:)

Not going to bother with the Resource Pod endgame, dont see the point, it's not going to reveal anything else.
I also enjoyed it a lot. I hope they make a sequel.

Cius

Executive Member
Skipping around a bit between games of late, not really committed to one. Wherever the mood takes me. In the last month I have played:
WC3 custom maps
Rome Total War
Civ IV
Master of Orion (1994)
Stellaris
Shogun 2 total war

Thinking of starting up a new XCom 2 WOTC campaign soon but that is a longer commitment.

karnuffel

Expert Member
Playing New World. Enjoying it, but Im not sure Ill be paying it for for months to come

Convict

Playing New World. Enjoying it, but Im not sure Ill be paying it for for months to come
I'm also putting in way too much time into New World, but so far enjoying it a lot, funny thing though, as good as it is, it makes me miss Archeage a lot, there were a couple of features in Archeage which were just better then it is in New World.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Officially restarted Starcraft...Remastered to be precise as I bought it. This will be my life for the next couple of months as I play through the original game, then Brood Wars, and then SC2.

YoungSandwich

Started playing Swtor a few weeks back, and I'm having a blast. It's basically a single player RPG at this point.

SunnyGolem

I recently picked up Sonic Mania plus. I honestly felt like the game put me in time machine and I was back playing on my sega mega drive lol. Just having a blast and seeing the old stages again just brought back such awesome memories. Jumping between other games as well such as Horizon zero dawn and Control... too many to name right now. Backlog of note

space_leaf

Been playing Overwatch a lot due to it actually being playable with fibre 150ms.
Also the middle east server they added last year.
Ready to go whole hog!