What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

grok

Honorary Master
Riftbreaker, only clocked about 3 hours in-between but man was it 3 fun hours, gfx very decent too.

Still have a lot to learn though I was just brute forcing my way through, like I had no clue how to use the geo scanner to find Cobalt, but that's what I liked most about it, you can have to skop skiet & donner as well as base-build.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Continuing my adventure into America's
Assassins Creed 3 Remastered on Xbox.... bit of a pain coming from God of War in regard to combat. I Keep on fumbling over my own fingers when I wanna doge and such.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Inscryption, and then of course Path of Exile / Diablo 2 resurrection

BrokenRSA

Expert Member
I started Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. It's way better then I was expecting, they definitely learnt a lot from the whole Avengers debacle. Quite refreshing playing a game that's not open-world with millions of icons littering the map.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
I started Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy. It's way better then I was expecting, they definitely learnt a lot from the whole Avengers debacle. Quite refreshing playing a game that's not open-world with millions of icons littering the map.
Think I'm going to pick it up this weekend.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master

StoneCold

Expert Member
Playing Quake Enhanced on and off and been enjoying some kickass new mods members of the community made (like Rocket Launcher only matches, instagib, TDM and CTF).

Will check out AoE 4 tonight as well before I go to bed :)

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I recently got back into Deep Rock Galactic, it's such a fun game and they just added official modding support and their biggest update probably ever is coming out in a week.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Darkest Dungeon 2.

What an experience, music, animations, gameplay, how skills are unlocked, difficulty level, etc etc. For an early access build is better then most finished games and only costs R210.

I was nervous playing it after playing the masterpiece that was DD but these guys haven't disappointed.