What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
Lol , do people recognize that this game can be quite a tough challenge?
Neways , just started Death's Door & I am loving it , these indie developers truly are giving us value for money for their games lately. Its soo good this game

Tell me about it! ... was enjoyable tho :thumbsup:

wbot

Executive Member
So now that I'm well into Jedi Fallen Order, it's the best game I've played all year. It has everything I love in a game like Tomb Raider/Prince of Persia/Uncharted style adventuring, acrobatics and puzzles, and great combat. Not to mention great story and characters. Love the pilot.

I also don't mind that the only treasures/unlockables are cosmetic stuff. Still fun to look for secrets.

Only problem though is that the ai is incredibly dumb, especially the Stormtroopers. You can stand a short distance away in plain view and they won't see you. They also can't climb onto ledges if you're above them and I also hate how all enemies just stand around in one spot doing nothing until you get close. Also rocket launcher troopers have no issues killing their own men haha. Morons.

Combat though is really fun and can get pretty challenging.

Gonna take a break from Baldurs Gate for a while I think :)

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
So I'm about 5/6 hours into Luigi's Mansion 3 and I'm on the fence with this game.

I looks great but the gameplay is a little repetitive. I also find Luigi a little sluggish when controlling him. I got 70% off on it but would be a little upset if I had paid full price.

Maybe there's something more towards the end of the game that will sway me towards the game more

JohnStarr

Executive Member
So now that I'm well into Jedi Fallen Order, it's the best game I've played all year. It has everything I love in a game like Tomb Raider/Prince of Persia/Uncharted style adventuring, acrobatics and puzzles, and great combat. Not to mention great story and characters. Love the pilot.

I also don't mind that the only treasures/unlockables are cosmetic stuff. Still fun to look for secrets.

Only problem though is that the ai is incredibly dumb, especially the Stormtroopers. You can stand a short distance away in plain view and they won't see you. They also can't climb onto ledges if you're above them and I also hate how all enemies just stand around in one spot doing nothing until you get close. Also rocket launcher troopers have no issues killing their own men haha. Morons.

Combat though is really fun and can get pretty challenging.

Gonna take a break from Baldurs Gate for a while I think :)
Tried to play it, but it didn't grab me so I uninstalled it. Found the AI a bit lazy too. The platform stuff was cool.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
BPM - currently on sale at steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1286350/BPM_BULLETS_PER_MINUTE/

My rhythm sucks. Sometimes I can get into a groove and then constantly get my shots off, but then I get to a boss, freak out, and the gun just goes click click click as my shooting finger gets impatient. Between focusing on the rhythm and the aiming, I sometimes can't give dodging enough attention and get hit by projectiles I should have spot miles away.

The music is of course great, and I can't help but turn the volume up when playing it.

I don't really like roguelikes these days, but this one is amazing. We'll see for how long it can entertain me.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Finally beat the Ring Fit Adventure campaign. Hardest difficulty, 100% worlds. What a great experience. I think I'm just going to keep playing the post-game campaigns, apparently there’s 2 more play throughs.

00f06cd8ff2cc37f2cb1df75e33f9d70.jpg

Last edited:

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Still on Horizon Zero Dawn...

Lack of auto save is killing me, but my own fault I guess. Its not like the torches are hard to find and should stop picking fights before crafting.

SHL

Expert Member
Apparently Mortal Shell to be included in this month's PS Plus library. Any good?

wbot

Executive Member
Don't let the cheap pricing fool you. Its only so as Sony gave it away for free last year with their "Stay at home" promotion.

Its a really great game.
Gonna be a while before I try HZD though. Too many other games. I think next up for me will finally be Cyberpunk but we'll see..