What game are you playing now ?

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Playing Shadow of Mordor, the first one. It's actually quite a lot of fun. I never played it before because it looked sort of like too much strategy with that Saurons army management. It's nothing like that.

Combat is exactly the same as the Batman games just with a sword instead of a fist. The stealth is also quite well done.

beans100

Honorary Master
I've been playing AC: Origin for a few weeks now. Been playing it slow, really taking in the views and being a completionist about it. I don't have a lot of time these days, to play anything. So when I have time, I jol this one.
Really like the Egyptian feel to everything. The pyramids and everything about the scenery.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I've been playing AC: Origin for a few weeks now. Been playing it slow, really taking in the views and being a completionist about it. I don't have a lot of time these days, to play anything. So when I have time, I jol this one.
Really like the Egyptian feel to everything. The pyramids and everything about the scenery.

It's great. I really enjoyed it. Odyssey, too.

ponder

Honorary Master
Decided to bust out some Alan Wake again. What a great game!

Just checked and it's one of my gog games i've never played. Just installed it but I feel it needs a gfx mod/reshade to make it look a bit better.

Chingha

Expert Member
Alan wake is OK but the follow up is very, very repetitive.

Love the Kasabian sound track though

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
In Shadow of Mordor, thought it wasn't possible to kill all the captains before they can respawn. They all dead:

20190506_223244.jpg