What game are you playing now ?

Conack

Expert Member
Finished Far Cry New Dawn quickquick. Was rather rather surprised to hear "Die Antwoord" playing loudly in the opening part of the game. Definitely fits into the world's atmosphere as you drive around the place.

Tried a few new games and so far these looks promising with definite "emotional investment" to be had.

A Plague Tale Innocence
Lorelai
Layers of Fear 2

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Nevermind, from Serebii:

Edit @ 18:13: Pokémon HOME can only transfer Pokémon to Sword & Shield if they appear in the Galar Pokédex. This means many Pokémon will be completely unavailable in Pokémon Sword & Shield

cavedog

Honorary Master
I have a xbox one with Gold, game pass, ea access and a ps4 with ps plus and about 20 or so games and a budget gaming pc with a decent amount of steam games but since yesterday it just I just can't get into any game.... I play two then I get bored.... Maybe I should just kill some time on League of Legends :unsure:

Lets try BF V on pc now that it's incuded in Origin Access basic.
origin_download.png

Last edited:

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
The Sims 4 (PC)
Played for a week. Sims lost (tried online advice - did not work)
Started new sim. Signed in two days later. Sim/house/job all changed.

/toss in bin

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I have a xbox one with Gold, game pass, ea access and a ps4 with ps plus and about 20 or so games and a budget gaming pc with a decent amount of steam games but since yesterday it just I just can't get into any game.... I play two then I get bored.... Maybe I should just kill some time on League of Legends :unsure:

Lets try BF V on pc now that it's incuded in Origin Access basic.
View attachment 673155
Have you tried Forza Horizon 4? That game is awesome.

ponder

Honorary Master
Finished AC Origins.

The world it's set in is really cool & it's massive, gfx great, kills your cpu.

After a while I just wanted to get the game over and done with, was skipping dialogue etc and rushing. Had fun but glad it's over. I approached the game wong, I went into an area trying to clear all the items on the map only to end up back there in a main or side mission and things felt very repetitive. I might try Odyssey next but then I'll just follow the main & side quests and not waste time trying to clear a map area.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Finished AC Origins.

The world it's set in is really cool & it's massive, gfx great, kills your cpu.

After a while I just wanted to get the game over and done with, was skipping dialogue etc and rushing. Had fun but glad it's over. I approached the game wong, I went into an area trying to clear all the items on the map only to end up back there in a main or side mission and things felt very repetitive. I might try Odyssey next but then I'll just follow the main & side quests and not waste time trying to clear a map area.
I found it pretty hard to go back to the AC open world style after playing through BOTW.

gamer16

Executive Member
The Sims 4 (PC)
Played for a week. Sims lost (tried online advice - did not work)
Started new sim. Signed in two days later. Sim/house/job all changed.

/toss in bin
Well, what did you expect? For them to like you? Nah they packed their **** mate.

Just don't come down with abandonment issues now yeah.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Pokemon UltraSun.......Got the games but never played as I played Sun & Moon. So making sure I have all monz for November.
Finished and can say, now I remembered why I stopped playing. Should call it Pokemon Malasada or Pokemon Nerfed.

Now I just need to finish Ultra Moon for the legendaries.....