What game are you playing now ?

VooDooC

Currently playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker again. Found a mod that someone created that adds proper turn based combat to the game, and it's actually very well made. A complete different experience

The Voice

Executive Member
Tried logging in a few times, saw the queue and quit.
Yeah it's insanely popular at the moment - old players returning, as well as new people ("tourists" as they're being labelled) causing queues up to 6hrs long on certain servers. So if you're keen, just avoid any server with a streamer on it, as those are the busiest, especially during prime time.

zippy

Executive Member
Yeah it's insanely popular at the moment - old players returning, as well as new people ("tourists" as they're being labelled) causing queues up to 6hrs long on certain servers. So if you're keen, just avoid any server with a streamer on it, as those are the busiest, especially during prime time.
STV must be a hoot on a pvp server atm :)

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)

Awesome game.
Completed it on "Normal". That was over too soon. Last night I restarted it on Authentic (Hardcore) and damn that made things so difficult. Weird that you can't zoom with the binoculars on this setting (in or out). The zoom remains at x10. Restarted on Sniper Elite (Hard). Now sniping is so difficult...wow...didn't expect the difficulty to rise that sharply.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Completed it on "Normal". That was over too soon. Last night I restarted it on Authentic (Hardcore) and damn that made things so difficult. Weird that you can't zoom with the binoculars on this setting (in or out). The zoom remains at x10. Restarted on Sniper Elite (Hard). Now sniping is so difficult...wow...didn't expect the difficulty to rise that sharply.
Ye no! I wouldn't torture myself like that!

I actually enjoyed Sniper Elite 3 a lot more tbh.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Finished Blair Witch last night and it was better then I thought it was going to be.

Pure story driven game with a few average difficulty puzzles but they are done in an intense environment. The game was short but don't think I could take much more by then end of it (my freak out levels were peaking).

Going to start Grinding out ascension 20 on the new character in Slay The Spire. Far more calm game.

EmberZa

Just Started a new game on NFS Carbon after finishing NFS Most wanted(2005) again dame the time when EA was a respected name :ROFL:

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Greedfall
It's. . . .
Infuriating

People have been likening it to Dragon Age Inqusition and The Witcher 3 and quite frankly Greedfall is an insult to both.
It stole ideas from both, but implement them poorly.

The stealth? Wow. Just wow. It's teriffically bad.
Combat? Snooze fest.
Voice acting? Monotone
Graphics? You can't turn off motion blur or the brown filmgrain effect slapped on. It's horrendous. A shame, because everything else looks decent.

Quests are very go there, get that, talk to him. About 5 hours in I think and that's still all I'm doing.
NPC's are hopeless. They walk against stuff and keep walking without going anywhere. Clip through stuff and sometimes appear out of thin air.
Lip syncing is non existent.

I kinda liked it while in the cities, but once you start getting into the wilderness it falls apart.
So boring right now.

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Greedfall
It's. . . .
Infuriating

People have been likening it to Dragon Age Inqusition and The Witcher 3 and quite frankly Greedfall is an insult to both.
It stole ideas from both, but implement them poorly.

The stealth? Wow. Just wow. It's teriffically bad.
Combat? Snooze fest.
Voice acting? Monotone
Graphics? You can't turn off motion blur or the brown filmgrain effect slapped on. It's horrendous. A shame, because everything else looks decent.

Quests are very go there, get that, talk to him. About 5 hours in I think and that's still all I'm doing.
NPC's are hopeless. They walk against stuff and keep walking without going anywhere. Clip through stuff and sometimes appear out of thin air.
Lip syncing is non existent.

I kinda liked it while in the cities, but once you start getting into the wilderness it falls apart.
So boring right now.
Sounds like steam refund material...

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Sounds like steam refund material...
It has it's moments and I will probably finish it (there's nothing else quite frankly)
I will say this.
It's the only game I've played where there are actually multiple ways to finish all quests.
A lot of games claim that, but fail miserably, this one actually achieves that.

I'm still a bit bored where I am in the game though..... Supplement it by playing some Inquisition in between