What game are you playing now ?

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
Dunno about those review scores for Death Stranding
Every review I've seen calls it a walking simulator and medicore at best and based on what I've seen I'd agree to that

Watching gameplay on twitch this looks boring as hell
+1 :eek:

Jimmy

Yebo, if I want a story I can read a book or watch some telly.

Games are for bashing and shooting things/creatures and levelling up with all sorts of lovely gear :)
You clearly haven't played a game with a good story lol.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Finished The Walking Dead - New Frontier and Michonne done it in a day. Not really games I guess

GreatWmR

Finished The Walking Dead - New Frontier and Michonne done it in a day. Not really games I guess
nah they not, wolf among us and Batman have a little more meat to them but not much
have you tried the 400 days dlc for season one?

Lupus

Honorary Master
nah they not, wolf among us and Batman have a little more meat to them but not much
have you tried the 400 days dlc for season one?
Yup finished the first two Walking Dead, Back to the Future Game which was more of a game, Tales from the Borderlands that was amazing and the Wolf among us which was amazing.

GreatWmR

Yup finished the first two Walking Dead, Back to the Future Game which was more of a game, Tales from the Borderlands that was amazing and the Wolf among us which was amazing.
then i recommend giving batman a try at least the first season

avoid the GOT one
and the guardians of the Galaxy game could be a hit or miss depending on your preference

Lupus

Honorary Master
then i recommend giving batman a try at least the first season

avoid the GOT one
and the guardians of the Galaxy game could be a hit or miss depending on your preference
At this point I'm a little Telltale gamed out :). Though I'd love a sequel to the Wolf among us, mainly because I also read the fable comics and the storyline was brilliant.

GreatWmR

At this point I'm a little Telltale gamed out :). Though I'd love a sequel to the Wolf among us, mainly because I also read the fable comics and the storyline was brilliant.
you are in luck

Cray

Honorary Master
Just started Red Dead Redemption 2 PC after 3 days of downloading :eek: . At least the 3 days gave them time to issue a patch, stunning game so far...