What game are you playing now ?

ponder

Honorary Master
Yeah i'm back here too, started it a few months after the damn thing was released, and I have never finished it. I start the game from scratch, get lost in all the other nonsense going on and don't play any quests at all, so i'm really trying to finish it properly this time. This is the 6th time I have started it :ROFL:
I mod witcher 3 & gta v more than I play them, it's a friggin disease. I have finished gta v though. When I installed skyrim I got as far as going over the mountain after the village by the river in the beginning of the game, started modding it and decided it would be better to just uninstall the game.

Last edited:

BradleyKZN

Expert Member
I mod witcher 3 & gta v more that I play them, it's a friggin disease. I have finished gta v though. When installed skyrim I got as far as going over the mountain after the village by the tiver in the beginning of the game, started modding it and decided it would be better to just uninstall the game.
Wise choice

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
I actually did end up buying something on the steam sale.
Hitman 2 Gold Edition. 75% off

87 hours later and I am still not nearly done with Red Dead Redemption 2 so don't know when I will get to that.

HerZeLeiD

I pirate all the singleplayer games constantly so I'm always playing some campaign. For multiplayer I play around 10-20 different games per week. Too many games and so little time. Never answered to this thread before because it's rather silly with what I have available.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Cuisine Royale (PC)

Graphics are better than H1Z1 and PUBG. The dark cloud is insane, if you are in a town it is almost impossible to find your way out.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
RDR 2 Main campaign done. Just over 100 hours, but still not finished with the single player. Epilogue continues.
Then there is still the Red Dead Online part.

Max Payne was always my favorite R* character, but I doubt they will ever be able to create another character like Arthur Morgan.
Just finished and already want to play it all again from the start.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
I doubt they will ever be able to create another character like Arthur Morgan.
Just finished and already want to play it all again from the start.
His story is quite deep if you read some of his notes, check his drawings and listen to some of his conversations.

As good as God of War was, RDR2 was my GoTY 2018.